Israel owns us

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Twitter Partners With ADL To Fight “Online Hate”

In an effort to combat “online hate” and “violent extremism,” Twitter, one of the most popular and influential social media companies in the world, recently created the Trust & Safety Council, “an important step forward to strike the right balance between fighting abuse and hate, and protecting free speech,” according to a recent press release from the Anti-Defamation League.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wonder how many times the number of dead Canadian soldiers is mentioned in Israel?
Jewish monopoly on victim-hood will not tolerate challenges | jeff-goodall
So why did Trudeau’s words cause so much concern? The headline for a covering story in Germany’s “The Algemeiner” the following day says it all: “Social media lights up with outrage over Canadian PM’s Holocaust Remembrance Statement with no mention of Jews, antisemitism” (3).
And there you have it. As I said in a letter to the Toronto Sun about Goldstein’s column, which letter has not been published as at the time of writing and I’m not holding my breath: “Looking at Trudeau’s statement, it seems to cover all the bases by capitalizing the first letter of the word “Holocaust”; that style of presentation has become identified as referring specifically to the events in Germany impacting the Jewish people some 70 to 80 years ago. The very term “Holocaust” is an iconic word, immediately identifying Jewish suffering. Holocaust denial is illegal in 14 European nations, and just expressing doubt about the scale of the atrocities can earn a jail term in a number of countries. I am aware that mention of the massacre of Armenian Christians by the Turks some 100 years ago has in the past provoked an outcry from Jewish organizations, seemingly eager to maintain a monopoly on victim-hood. Just writing this letter would likely earn me a jail term in several countries… can anyone explain this to me?”
In a letter which the Toronto Sun published on Feb. 8th (4), Grace Kobialka says in part: “I live here in Canada for so many years now and still hear Jews get offended when the Holocaust is mentioned, but the bow to Jews is not done. I never heard Poles demanding apologies for the Holocaust or apologies for not mentioning Poles who died in it. It’s not Poles’ fault Hitler decided to build his concentration camps where he did, but I never heard any Polish people demanding an apology from Germans for that.”

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Oh, cripes. Another "Juden Raus" thread.

Don't you feel like a player piano, sometimes?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Most of the world is sick and tired of hearing about Jewish problems. It's constant, everyday the CBC makes sure to include as many Jewish interest stories as it can. I couldn't care less about the fake Jewish Holocaust. Less than 200,000 people died in the work camps according to the Red Cross. The whole Holocaust thing is an cruel invention.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Most of the world is sick and tired of hearing about Jewish problems. It's constant, everyday the CBC makes sure to include as many Jewish interest stories as it can. I couldn't care less about the fake Jewish Holocaust. Less than 200,000 people died in the work camps according to the Red Cross. The whole Holocaust thing is an cruel invention.
Oh now I get it. You're applying for Grand Wizard down there in Harrison. Can't blame ye the fishing is good in that part of the US.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Your first post started out good with the Voltaire quote but the link and denial of the Holocaust are odd.

Sorry Liberals, New Dems, Conservatives. Even Thomas Friedman has Thrown In the Towel on Israel.

It's called reality and it's the rarest of commodities when Canada's political leadership addresses the subject of Israel.

Maybe they should take their cue from the New York Times columnist, Thomas Friedman (link is external). He's written what should be a real wake-up call for Mona and Tommy and Justin - Israel has already imposed its own one-state solution

Whoever becomes the next president will have to deal with a totally different Middle East.

It will be a Middle East shaped by struggle over a one-state solution, a no-state solution, a non-state solution and a rogue-state solution.

That is, a one-state solution in Israel, a no-state solution in Syria, Yemen and Libya, a non-state solution offered by the Islamic caliphate and a rogue-state solution offered by Iran.

Start with Israel. The peace process is dead. It’s over, folks, so please stop sending the New York Times Op-Ed page editor your proposals for a two-state solution between Israelis and Palestinians. The next U.S. president will have to deal with an Israel determined to permanently occupy all the territory between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, including where 2.5 million West Bank Palestinians live.

Friedman notes that there's plenty of blame to go around and that Hamas fullsomely deserves its share.

They all killed the two-state solution. Let the one-state era begin. It will involve a steady low-grade civil war between Palestinians and Israelis and a growing Israeli isolation in Europe and on college campuses that the next U.S. president will have to navigate.

Keep talking about the fantasy Middle East. But get ready for the real thing. This is not your grandfather’s Israel anymore, it’s not your oil company’s Saudi Arabia anymore, it’s not your NATO’s Turkey anymore, it’s not your cabdriver’s Iran anymore and it’s not your radical chic college professor’s Palestine anymore. It’s a wholly different beast now, slouching toward Bethlehem.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/10/opinion/the-many-mideast-solutions.html

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
you have no idea

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Your first post started out good with the Voltaire quote but the link and denial of the Holocaust are odd.

They are not odd at all as a matter of fact they are representative of the majority of earths inhabitants. I was a believer at one time but a decade of study proved to me that I had been hoodwinked for the majority of my life and proved without doubt that there exist not a shread of evidence to support the infamous Holohoax, the biggest most disgusting bull shjt story ever force fed to humanity, and nothing will rectify that crime against humanity untill the culprits are brought to justice.

you have no idea

You have no class Ludblow.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
"The LIGO detectors are in Livingston, Louisiana, and Hanford, Washington. Each one consists of a giant L-shaped structure with arms 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) long....The effect LIGO observed last September works out to a shift of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a meter — about one one-thousandth the diameter of a proton, project team members said."

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
They are not odd at all as a matter of fact they are representative of the majority of earths inhabitants. I was a believer at one time but a decade of study proved to me that I had been hoodwinked for the majority of my life and proved without doubt that there exist not a shread of evidence to support the infamous Holohoax, the biggest most disgusting bull shjt story ever force fed to humanity, and nothing will rectify that crime against humanity untill the culprits are brought to justice.

You have no class Ludblow.
Not a drop. Don't pretend to. :).

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You can cultivate dust all week long and you still end up with nothing but dust. You will have to settle for watching him eat crow at some point.