The Federal United States is British-controlled and always has been.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Federal United States is British-controlled and always has been.

All those “courts” that you think are your courts are not your courts, if you are an American born on the land of the Continental United States. They are a mish-mash of corporate administrative tribunals and martial law courts operated by the Federal United States and the Washington DC Municipality, all operating in the foreign international jurisdiction of the sea.

For example, THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA is run by the ALASKA COURT SYSTEM, INC., which is a federal corporation doing business as the “THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT” — a privately owned and operated for-profit corporate franchise which is under contract to act “FOR” the STATE OF ALASKA which is another private, mostly foreign-owned corporate franchise of the UNITED STATES, INC., which is owned and operated by the IMF, which is an agency of the UNITED NATIONS, INC.

Got that?Am I a "Real" Judge? - American Law of the Land

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Cindy Currier....:roll:8O:lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But you work for these sorts all the time don't you? There might be a big legal bill I have to satisfy sometime. Why are you driving away potential business? You should just be quite untill you see the gold in this discussion.
Figure you ain't got any gold worth taking. So rave away, loony.

Just think, without the internet you'd be mumbling to yourself on a street corner.

Ain't progress wonderful?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I remain neutral in this engagement. I have not at this time signaled my bent in this matter and should not have to bear the distaste of the assembled until I'm canvased as to the intent of my offered articule.