CNN calls out Jews as terrorists

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
CNN anchor calls out Jews as terrorists

From a period of 1980 to 1985 there were a reported 18 terror attacks committed in the United States by Jews, 15 of them committed by the Jewish Defense League,” Banfield said. “The head of the Jewish Defense league was in jail awaiting trial … accused of trying to bomb a mosque in Culver City, trying to bomb [US Congressman] Darrel Issa’s office, an Arab-American.”
Jews are of course flipping out. You aren’t ever supposed to mention that Jews are terrorists. It’s anti-Semitic.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
CNN anchor calls out Jews as terrorists

From a period of 1980 to 1985 there were a reported 18 terror attacks committed in the United States by Jews, 15 of them committed by the Jewish Defense League,” Banfield said. “The head of the Jewish Defense league was in jail awaiting trial … accused of trying to bomb a mosque in Culver City, trying to bomb [US Congressman] Darrel Issa’s office, an Arab-American.”
Jews are of course flipping out. You aren’t ever supposed to mention that Jews are terrorists. It’s anti-Semitic.

and is there any particular style of millstone ye prefer sir? :)

Incidentally those Elvis impersonators on the State Farm insurance commercial are the worst. Not a one of them sounds like Elvis.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
1 point for the joo hater.

Please adjust that seriously misleading subject title.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Is this like the time that CNN spotted that ISIS flag at the gay pride parade? 'Member that?

They've become Gilligan on the island of news agencies....and that would include MSNBC's Brian "I was in the helicopter" Williams.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ruffles your pedigree a bit does it?

I don't believe what he normally spews would be considered in any way 'quality'.

Certainly feed my dog better than that.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'm sure there aren't many Jewish people losing any sleep over this.

Nor should they.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
and is there any particular style of millstone ye prefer sir? :)

Incidentally those Elvis impersonators on the State Farm insurance commercial are the worst. Not a one of them sounds like Elvis.

Of course there is. It's the one cast off that saves a life or spends it in a nobel cause. You should give up the millstone of TV before it pulls you further into the unworld.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
By the way, Mentalfloss, if you're wondering if you'll live down that 'pedigree' comment any time soon, rest assured you won't.

Nor should you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
By the way, Mentalfloss, if you're wondering if you'll live down that 'pedigree' comment any time soon, rest assured you won't.

Nor should you.
You know, most people would take a moment and try a little introspection when even the mods start trolling their stupidity.

But not Fluffer. I blame the molly, and the fact that his head is stuffed so far up his ***, that he could choke on it (Thank you, lol).

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You know, most people would take a moment and try a little introspection when even the mods start trolling their stupidity.

Yeah, that would have me scratching my head and wondering what I might have done too.

But not Fluffer. I blame the molly, and the fact that his head is stuffed so far up his ***, that he could choke on it (Thank you, lol).
You're welcome.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Is that a used 'ha' or a 'damn, I just ha'd twice in a row!' ?

:D

Every single last one of 'em eh?

You're as biased and bigoted as those you normally rant against.

I try to be youneek.