Chalkboards frozen in time

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Haunting chalkboard drawings, frozen in time for 100 years, discovered in Oklahoma school

more and story here:

Haunting chalkboard drawings, frozen in time for 100 years, discovered in Oklahoma school - The Washington Post

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why, do those 15 Stars of David make it a Jewish school as Gentiles usually draw a 5 pointed star?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
WTF does that mean? I'm not anti-semetic to say it might have been a Jewish school as there are Jewish symbols on the board. I believe it is your blanket hatred that is the 'so predictable' part of this little exchange.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
One more and the 3 little pigs will be a complete group. Ignorance looks good on you. When stupid people tag up their collective IQ goes downhill, you 2 are living proof of that.
Go ahead fuktard point out the hatred in my post.
I don't have to do it for either of yours as that is always the only content in them. I love this place just because you provide me with so many examples stupid in motion. Not being able to back-pedal means you will land on your face every time.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
One more and the 3 little pigs will be a complete group. Ignorance looks good on you. When stupid people tag up their collective IQ goes downhill, you 2 are living proof of that.
Go ahead fuktard point out the hatred in my post.
I don't have to do it for either of yours as that is always the only content in them. I love this place just because you provide me with so many examples stupid in motion. Not being able to back-pedal means you will land on your face every time.

and the fact that he doesn't recognize that what he did in this thread just reinforces his obvious "jew" hatred is even funnier.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did you guys circumcision take your balls too? No need to worry about your brain as you don't have one between you