ICC shift ,war crimes case against Israel! sure

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'm thinking Holly=Wood, Issreal victimized double plus good, anti semitism generation machine, the victim approaches nirvanic palpatations, everybody else must die, they hate us because of our family values.

How could a real victim make soo much noise on a small planet?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Worst case scenario: Israel gets a fine. I wouldn't worry.
Israel will be the victim, . . . again, the bad 'ol USA will take the fall and they will name the Saudis as the money-men. ISIS being in control and pledging unyielding love for Israel will take a few people by surprise but that is the only way they can collaborate on the common enemy of mankind, Iran, . . . again.

The ICC could become the next source of news for the next 10 years (OJ x 100 and then add in a global audience). The biggee will be Israel having an Arab majority Govt.

How could a real victim make soo much noise on a small planet?
Excuse me but that is them having a good day, a bad day was from 1290-1340 when they were barred from even setting foot in England. (and a few others like that in history) Even a troublesome Gentile kid has the problem narrowed down by the 5 th public school they are bumped from. Change is a different matter.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Israel is a token power. It's like the Church and State, if the mob is going to tear one limb from limb the other will step in as the 'calm head' and save their necks, literally. Luckily the banksters, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, are not involved this time around.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Isreal is a legend for times to come. Something a New World can be spun about. A planet without people and a people without a planet. What a nice fit. It's a miracle we where here, empty, and habitable.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You will see Russia taking the Ukraine there first over the refugee abuse, then Gaza will start getting some headlines.