Oswald at street level when jfk shot

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
NEW ANALYSIS OF THE JAMES ALTGENS PHOTO OF THE JFK ASSASINATION CONFIRMS OSWALD AT STREET LEVEL WHEN JFK HIT.NEW ANALYSIS OF THE JAMES ALTGENS PHOTO OF THE JFK ASSASINATION CONFIRMS OSWALD AT STREET LEVEL WHEN JFK HIT.

ANNOUNCING A HISTORIC BREAKTHROUGH THAT HELPS PROVE LEE OSWALD'S INNOCENCE! READ ALL COMMENTS, DON'T MISS #1,#2, ETC!! As a living witness, trained as a scientist, who knows Lee Oswald didn't shoot John F. Kennedy, have posted many arguments defending Lee. BUT TODAY, YOU'LL READ THE MOST IMPORTANT ARGUMENT I'VE EVER POSTED -- AND IT'S A BRAND NEW PIECE OF EVIDENCE! (Hope you'll share it with everyone!)

You'll learn that Billy Lovelady was NOT standing in the doorway of the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD) as he claimed, when the fatal shots were fired. WE DIDN'T HAVE A SCIENTIFIC WAY TO DISPROVE THAT UNTIL NOW. FOR DECADES, THOSE WHO SAID LEE OSWALD WAS STANDING THERE WERE MOCKED AND RIDICULED. Then, a few months ago, I conducted a pixelation analysis of Lovelady's shirt and Lee Oswald's shirt and compared it to the Altgens6 photo (Doorway Figure). LEARN THE TRUTH, below and spread the word!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Who ?

Someone get shot ?

On the street ?

Seem to remember Jackie Rubenstein shootin some Oswald or other, but it was indoors no ?

Was Jackie Rubenstein a baseball player ?

Jeez, it was just SO long ago.

What time's breakfast ?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm so fed up hearing about JFK this, JFK that.

The real mystery that needs to be cleared up is, who really killed Caesar? Brutus? I don't think so, there was another shooter on the grassy knoll.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
The real mystery that needs to be cleared up is, who really killed Caesar? Brutus?

He probably didn't. Sure he stabbed him, but chances are the fatal blow had already been struck. The guy was stabbed over 40 times by at least half a dozen people. Only one was from Brutus.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm so fed up hearing about JFK this, JFK that.

The real mystery that needs to be cleared up is, who really killed Caesar? Brutus? I don't think so, there was another shooter on the grassy knoll.

There was a second stabber for sure... and why was Marc Anthony late?

He probably didn't. Sure he stabbed him, but chances are the fatal blow had already been struck. The guy was stabbed over 40 times by at least half a dozen people. Only one was from Brutus.

A ceremonial stab at that... They were all in it together.

Et tu Brutus?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
JFK is still alive. He lives in a mobile home park in Sarasota, Florida. He's the resident manager.

Um, that's not JFK, that's Elvis.

Here he is on his daily walk with the boys.