The God and the ceremonial prayers

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
Mankind has been praying to the God or gods from prehistoric times and from the beginning of mankind. In the old times, there have been nonsense, foolish and cruel ceremonies including so called sacrifices of human lives. All these ceremonial activities seemed to the concerned communities so sacred, that they fought dreadful wars against each other. The people having different manners and methods of prayers have been fighting against each other due to their disagreements. Some of these activities seem to civilized world very absurd but some likewise absurdities are continuing even in now a day’s modern world. Millions of people believe that these activities are very much sacred and many are upholding these as customs and traditions of their forefathers.

The inclusion of Italian or Greek mythology in customs and traditions is understandable but to take them in as a belief is foolishness. Apart from these absurd activities groups own their manners and methods and hold those sacred which they own. Those who dare to disagree are called apostates. So called believers have to learn all these manners and methods, only then they can pray. While praying they should be very much alert with regard to observance of these manners otherwise their prayers will be nullified. The praying persons keep their attention on the so called sacred manners and not on the God. The clergy tells them about the number of virtues they have earned by keeping these manners on numerical grounds.

Different religions have different manners, days, time, languages and different places. All these differentiations are necessary to maintain their separate identities. The maintenance of these identities is their primary concern and for this very reason the religions have separate names for persons also. Every religion claims superiority over others and this so called superiority is a part of their beliefs. The God is not concerned with these identities and superiorities because these are not for the God but to satisfy their own selfishness. The God strongly dislikes all such thoughts and likes every manner and every word which is for him only. To remember the God with sincerity, love, solemnity, fear and hope pleases the God no matter in which manner, language or place.

The mystical poet Bulley Shah says,
“Mullah (Muslim clergy) pressed me hard to learn bay (second alphabet) but I only learnt alif (first alphabet) so he beat me and expelled me out.” (All knowledge leads to one the God and no more is necessary)
He says,

“Why I should go to Kabbah (the Muslim pilgrimage center)? My heart longs for Takhat Hazara (town of the local classical love story hero). People prostrate (their faces) towards Kabbah but I shall towards my beloved” (the God).
He says,

“The God is creator and master of all, does not matter you went to the Mosque and prayed after ablution but without purification of heart you have merely stood like a column.”

He says,
“Your (the God's) love has made me a non believer (as people say) so a Muslim faith is not required.”

If the founder of a religion (might be a prophet) gave his follower a particular day or days, weekly or yearly, this was to promote the sense of collectiveness, harmony and social celebrations. How the God can change a holy day with another and a holy place (the places already existing) with another? Is the God interested in architectural designs and splendor of the places of worship?

The mystical poet says,
“The way to the God is not the prayers in mosques, keeping the fasts, leaving the affairs and attractions of the world and beauty (like a monk) but way to the God is in good intentions of the heart and mind which the God knows”.

The God prefers neither designs of prayer buildings nor the days or time. He neither needs the meat of the sacrifices nor the hunger of the fasts if these do not evoke love and mercy. The same words uttered by different persons, in the same manner, in the same place have different weightage and impact. This difference can be unimaginable. The God knows the best about intentions and sincerity. He can also measure the depth of the unspoken words which are not of any language. There isn’t any time or place, when and where the God should not be prayed but most of the prayers of all religions are just ceremonies and not actually the prayers of the God.

The mystical poet says,
“Those who have found the way to one God need not the recitation of the Koran (Muslim holy book”). They follow the way of love and thereby remove all the curtains” (obstacles).

A CLERGY’S SERMON

Oh, my people, be happy, be merry, for you are the blessed born,
Your God has given you an upper hand over the rest of humanity,
Which he didn’t give to any before the beginning of the religion you have,
And you still hold the superiority over others, who agree not.

Be not worried if he sometimes puts you in trial and test,
You are the beloved of your God and for others he doesn’t care,
Your God is supreme and he gave you the special name,
Those will face the curse by him who do not proclaim.

He likes your names and loves the land marks you hold sacred,
He taught you how to build the places of worship and how to pray,
You are responsible to save the honors of your persons and books,
Be ready to respond with force and might if the others urge to dare.

Your forefathers did not fight the dreadful wars in vain,
To keep their message alive, you have to be zealous in your belief,
I am sure your God will then reward you with a best place in paradise,
Which is forbidden to others, only to some he will allow the lowest phase?

If anyone says that the God is the God of mankind and the God of universe,
Don’t heed, don’t listen, he wants to grab the complacency you have,
Hold on strictly and your God is happier when much strict you are,
How can you and others be equal? Surely he is the devil’s disciple.akbar_man2000@yahoo.com

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
Pray the God

Pray the God in sad and glad in a peaceful state of mind but anger, impatience, elevation, pride and depression damage the inner peace of soul and prayers also.

The creator equally loves all humans but when they become selfish to claim preferences over each other and do not recognize him as the common creator of all, they create hatred.

Broken heart calls at difficult times by believers are most likely to get prompt response as their intensity attracts the kindness and mercy of the God with much depth of passions.

The God likes those who realize others good more than self but analyze self weaknesses more than others.