"the Big I Dunno"

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh1eh
Hey I thought you were Pagan dude, not Buddist.

Sorry Sanctus.:icon_smile:

With all respect towards the thread and sanctus's wish I will state here.
I'm niether. born Catholic,did some TM meditation,joined the soka gakki did that for awhile...became a practitioner of Tibetan Buddhsm, Started reading up on Quantum physics, joined an alchemy group online and learned about the bible from a totally different angle, started to try to put it all together in one big tossed salad..stopped that insanity...I'm just open now...open to everything that is not from human hand...open to the vibe and laws that ebb and flow inside and outside us all....i'm letting it happen...not controling it, not naming it....not even actually talking about it with anyone.....just me and it and like whatever..."THE BIG I DUNNO" inspiring me.......

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Moved this off here because I was interested in, if you desire, continuing this discussion. I'll wait until i receive your permission before asking any questions. And if you'd rather not, that's fine too.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Moved this off here because I was interested in, if you desire, continuing this discussion. I'll wait until i receive your permission before asking any questions. And if you'd rather not, that's fine too.
Look this would be great sanctus..And with all respect you did good, for I really did not want to hijack the thread.....

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
oh yeah i had this whole gag I wanted to do in wreck beach on catholics....please do not take it as an insult but a bit of truth and a bit of fun ok?

Go ahead Dave....prove yourself for..one last time?:cool:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Thanks for the move sanctus.

Dave, that's alot of religions rolled into one. You seemed to know something of Paganism, I saw in another thread. The Green Lady, Tara. Just was curious if you practiced.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Look this would be great sanctus..And with all respect you did good, for I really did not want to hijack the thread.....

You mentioned being raised Catholic, and at some point wandering through a few other spiritual paths. I couldn't help but wonder why you left Catholicism as a faith. I was curious about what may have motivated a spiritual search outside of your known faith group.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Thanks for the move sanctus.

Dave, that's alot of religions rolled into one. You seemed to know something of Paganism, I saw in another thread. The Green Lady, Tara. Just was curious if you practiced.

I practised many forms of Tara. Tara is like the patron saint sort to speak of Tibet.The Wiccan Lady used Tam as her name and I was curious. i'm not really up on paganism ceptin the whole replace the 25th of dec. with the birth oF Christ and place the nativity scene under the pagan tree;-)
cheers
d

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
You mentioned being raised Catholic, and at some point wandering through a few other spiritual paths. I couldn't help but wonder why you left Catholicism as a faith. I was curious about what may have motivated a spiritual search outside of your known faith group.

Well I was never really happy with some of the cards I was dealt as a kid.
Saw other kids coming from rich homes ,fathers that loved them and did things like take them to hockey practice and such. The whole Irish cross to bear thing was lil much considering what I was dealing with....So when I heard about Karma and I no longer had to blame God for it, I actually became comfortable with my lot in life and decided to change things forever and not be caught in the same trap ever again......all the religions I practiced promised way too much i guess and well....here i am starting new.
If that makes sense.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Well I was never really happy with some of the cards I was dealt as a kid.
Saw other kids coming from rich homes ,fathers that loved them and did things like take them to hockey practice and such. The whole Irish cross to bear thing was lil much considering what I was dealing with....So when I heard about Karma and I no longer had to blame God for it, I actually became comfortable with my lot in life and decided to change things forever and not be caught in the same trap ever again......all the religions I practiced promised way too much i guess and well....here i am starting new.
If that makes sense.
It does. Interesting. You wrote a key point that I feel is germaine. "...no longer had to blame God..."

I wonder, is it perhaps possible that in blaming God you were actually using Him as an excuse for what was going on in your life?

Might it be possible that you still harbour negative feelings towards Him which you have dealt with by removing yourself from the spectre of His influence? ie: Catholicism, or the Roman Catholic church

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
It does. Interesting. You wrote a key point that I feel is germaine. "...no longer had to blame God..."

I wonder, is it perhaps possible that in blaming God you were actually using Him as an excuse for what was going on in your life?

Might it be possible that you still harbour negative feelings towards Him which you have dealt with by removing yourself from the spectre of His influence? ie: Catholicism, or the Roman Catholic church

will give it some thought before replying...valid question though.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
MIKE !!!!!!!
Wow you really do keep your beliefs under your hat.
Never thought that of you.
Hats off I love your attitude.