Healing Lights

selfactivated
Every night I light 1-4 candles depending on how many needs are given to me during the day. At this moment in time this board has had 2 major surgeries and 3 major illness'. Me personally am under "attack" in several different areas.

On my other boards we always had one thread we could post on asking for energy (prayers, intentions) from others to help us get through the tough spots. I have a list by the comp here in my home but if you would like me to light a candle with your need please either post here or PM me or Email me and Id be honoured to send energy out to you and/or yours.

In my life I have a 3 year old little boy (my sisters nephew by marrage) They told the mom today he may have lukemia. He's been very ill since Yule and its affected his lung, theres a growth and its not going away. So if before you put your heads down to sleep you could think of Brandon Id be very grateful.

Much Love
Tam

selfactivated
The baby went home, They'll be watching him closely. Thank you all for your Thoughts it truely helped *hugs*

selfactivated
My Dearest Goddess I ask that you keep those Bereived parents in your Loving hands.......this is a loss that never heals. A loss that hurts so much with out you they wont make it. I light your sparks for every child taken to the Summerlands Please my sweet Goddess hold them tight in your arms, close to your breast. Help them to walk on.

lysyfacet
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

My Dearest Goddess I ask that you keep those Bereived parents in your Loving hands.......this is a loss that never heals. A loss that hurts so much with out you they wont make it. I light your sparks for every child taken to the Summerlands Please my sweet Goddess hold them tight in your arms, close to your breast. Help them to walk on.

Amen

lysyfacet
Hey,
can i ask you to pray for me and send me energy, as my school year is coming to an end, and i just need that extra boost to finish strong.

Also, i have this buddy, Tyler, and his father is suffering from cancer, and he's gone through alot of tough times. He's stable now, but his condition is very serious. A lot of operations have been done to stop the spreading, but it seems to always be reoccuring. So if you could pray for his father, and for my buddy, Tyler, i'd be very grateful .

selfactivated
Done and Done Love

lysyfacet
Thank you, God bless

Josephine
My thoughts are with you. I too light the candles.
Blessed Be as well.

lysyfacet
Quote: Originally Posted by JosephineView Post

Blessed Be as well.

Thank you kindly

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by JosephineView Post

Blessed Be as well.

Sparkles of Goddess' Spirit........we need her close tonight in my Sweet Virginia.

lysyfacet

Sparkles of Goddess' Spirit........we need her close tonight in my Sweet Virginia.

yes yes we do

Vereya
Please, Tam, light a candle for me. I need patience to get through a rough period, and I need strength to accept the outcome, whatever it may be.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

Please, Tam, light a candle for me. I need patience to get through a rough period, and I need strength to accept the outcome, whatever it may be.

Done and Done Love I also asked for clarity for you to find a way through it

Vereya
Thank you so much!

selfactivated
*hugs*

daisygirl
Selfactivated, I am going through a rough time right now and need all the positive energy you are able to send my way. The details of my present journey are on Page 11 of "How did you find this forum?" in two posts. I thank you for your time and offer of help.

P.S. I will certainly remember little Brandon in my prayers.
Last edited by daisygirl; Jun 3rd, 2007 at 10:25 PM..

shadowshiv

Every night I light 1-4 candles depending on how many needs are given to me during the day. At this moment in time this board has had 2 major surgeries and 3 major illness'. Me personally am under "attack" in several different areas.

On my other boards we always had one thread we could post on asking for energy (prayers, intentions) from others to help us get through the tough spots. I have a list by the comp here in my home but if you would like me to light a candle with your need please either post here or PM me or Email me and Id be honoured to send energy out to you and/or yours.

In my life I have a 3 year old little boy (my sisters nephew by marrage) They told the mom today he may have lukemia. He's been very ill since Yule and its affected his lung, theres a growth and its not going away. So if before you put your heads down to sleep you could think of Brandon Id be very grateful.

Much Love
Tam

I am not sure if my opinion matters at all, but I would like to say that it is a wonderful thing that you are doing for people on this board(and on other boards it sounds like). It is nice to see that as dark as this world seems sometimes, there are people like you that can brighten it for people.

I would like to send some positive vibes towards Brandon and I hope that he will make a complete recovery.