Excellent way to get rid of Wackos.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
What we should all do is round up all the wackos, the Islamic Wackos, (Al Qaida), the Christian Wackos (Pat Robertson) others, the Hindu, the Buddhist, the Pagan, the Atheist wackos and any other wacko who would be described as someone who believes that religious conflict is the way to go. That there religion is better than someone elses religion and that violence is the way to intimidate the other religions and let us send them to Antartica where they will either have to get along (highly unlikely), freeze to death, or kill each other.

Now with a part of the human population gone because of this it will likely cause more peace, more room for people, and people who don't have to listen or be afraid of Wackos.

So who is with me.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
I think its an ecological niche thing. We'll just end up growing new ones.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
How about hunting season on whackos. If a person is legally proven to be a wacko, his name goes on the list of huntables.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
but the new ones could be worse than the ones we got. think zebra mussels with plastic explosives.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
There is a bad side to hunting season though. Some religious nutcases would interpret it as persecution as prophesied in the Bible. All of a sudden, they'd all be struggling to get their name on the list, thinking if you're name id not on the list, then you're a bloody liberal anti-religious commie.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
This is what we have become? Silencing opposing views? Nice. When words remain words and not turned into action I see no reason why we have to silence anybody.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I think not said:
This is what we have become? Silencing opposing views? Nice. When words remain words and not turned into action I see no reason why we have to silence anybody.

This is silencing wackos, fanatical religious fanatics, this is not shutting down someone's views. The view of fanatics of any religion is just useless to the world so send them to Antartica, or hunt them. It would be fun.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay said:
I think not said:

This is silencing wackos, fanatical religious fanatics, this is not shutting down someone's views. The view of fanatics of any religion is just useless to the world so send them to Antartica, or hunt them. It would be fun.

That would be consistent with your ideological base. I'm not surprised.

Toro

Senate Member
Re: RE: Excellent way to get

Jersay said:
You can't be a anti-country. Because you can't hate for example every single American. But you can dislike their governmental choices.

Of course you can.

You can be anti-anything you want.

Include the anti-Bush wackos then.

Not the "Disagreeing with his policies" people, but the "Bush was behind 9/11" folks.

And the anti-corporation wackos too.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I think not said:
Jersay said:
I think not said:

That would be consistent with your ideological base. I'm not surprised.

:wink:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Jersay said:
I think not said:

Oh, I see.

Shooting folks does not shut down their views.

And, if it does, their views are useless anyway.

As defined by whom?

skinzer

Jun 14, 2006
Ottawa
I'd like to see the hunting wacko season. Everyone would get so paranoid.

But seriously, I believe that we should have psychological courses at school and that parents should be thought to think of good valors. Anyway, what I mean is that we should find a way for everyone to start thinking (without forcing them to think a certain way) and stay open-minded to new ideas. And instead of discriminating wackos, we should actually 'try' to help them. My 0.02$.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Re: RE: Excellent way to get rid of Wackos.

skinzer said:
I'd like to see the hunting wacko season. Everyone would get so paranoid.

But seriously, I believe that we should have psychological courses at school and that parents should be thought to think of good valors. Anyway, what I mean is that we should find a way for everyone to start thinking (without forcing them to think a certain way) and stay open-minded to new ideas. And instead of discriminating wackos, we should actually 'try' to help them. My 0.02$.

Huum. I don't know it might be too expensive and you would have finally minded conservatives complaining about the cost.

Oh, I see.

Shooting folks does not shut down their views.

And, if it does, their views are useless anyway.

As defined by whom?

My first plan was to ship them to Antartica so they could kill themselves or work together. However, a fanatical religious wacko has nothing good coming from him or her. They are just there saying that they are the best religion in the world, the rest of the religions are crap and through violence is the only way to achieve that your religion is the best.

I don't see anything valuable out of that.