Things we cannot understand.

Ludlow
My cousin Susie is a sweetheart. We grew up together in Arizona . In the past few years Susie has been battling blood cancer. Now her husband who is a little older than I, has picked up a mysterious virus. Even the CDC has been unable to diagnose this. He has lost over 60 pounds in the past 6 months and the kydneys have failed. He is now on dialysis. So here's the age old question. Why? As far advanced as we are in science how in the world can this man continue to go undiagnosed ? What can you say to Susie? Nothing. because we do not know. There are things that happen that we cannot understand. One of those things is why God lets this happen, all over the world, every day.

Danbones
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
one might ask why it is the cdc is pushing vaccines and saying they are safe, when the regulatory agency also holds patents from those vaccines

"Another CDC Whistleblower Adds Fuel to Vaxxed Film’s Fight Against Censorship
The film centers on Dr. William Thompson’s 2014 admissions of research fraud with regard to manipulating the pivotal study that showed a correlation between the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine and the onset of autism. Both the silence of Congress and the epidemic run up of autism rates since Dr. Thompson’s admissions have been staggering. Ignoring the opportunity to promptly act on Dr. Thompson’s information in 2014, the national conversation has grown rapidly encompassing pharmaceutical fraud, vaccine safety and government agency corruption."
https://vaccineimpact.com/2016/anoth...st-censorship/ (external - login to view)

Here are the bones of the story. For the first time in 30 years, a vaccine-damage case has gone before a court judge. Lawyers for a 16-year-old autistic boy are suing a medical clinic for administering vaccines that brought about the autism. The CDC, of course, denies any connection between vaccines and autism. But one of its own long-time researchers, William Thompson, has publicly confessed to fraud in that area. Thompson states that he and his colleagues concealed research data that would have shown the MMR vaccine and mercury-laden vaccines do cause autism. The lawyers for the 16-year-old boy want to bring in Thompson to testify about what he knows. The CDC has said NO. The head of the CDC, Thomas Frieden, states, “Dr. William Thompson’s deposition testimony would not substantially promote the objectives of CDC or HHS [the Department of Health and Human Services].”

Well, he’s right, because the CDC is the PR arm of the vaccine industry. The CDC is a major purchaser of vaccines for the US federal government. If this boy won his case, other cases would follow. The potential monetary exposure in judgments? A trillion dollars or more.
www.globalresearch.ca/bombshe...-crime/5552250 (external - login to view)

Ludlow
I am on the spectrum with Aspergers
While dealing with My heart issues additionaly I have Just PROVED it is a gut problem and have a successful non pharma treatment for it
There is something majorly wrong here

incidentally its due to a lack of serotonin in the gut, where 95% of it is made
everything follows from that
my solution addresses that issue
Last edited by Danbones; Jan 27th, 2017 at 11:16 PM..