What would happen if we burned the koran on tonights show?

MHz
Get your phobia under control, it makes you look mopre stupid each time you let it guide your posts.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvt0xHaatureyoutube

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Get your phobia under control, it makes you look mopre stupid each time you let it guide your posts.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvt0xHaatureyoutube

Look Squidmooch. Start watching your fellow saul worshippers Benny Hinn, Peter Popoff, John Haggee and the like and get you one of those Hinn hair do's and title your name with the name apostle and you might get a following. But not without the hair do. Start preaching on a street corner somewhere and you may get a following and enjoy some success like David Koresh or the like. Hang in there and stay on your meds and it might happen for ye. Who knows you could be another Brother RW Shambock.

MHz
You should worry about your own salvation rather than trying to figure mine out.

Ludlow

You should worry about your own salvation rather than trying to figure mine out.

With fear and trembling as your book says. ?

MHz
I was thinking more like this verse. You version would before anything was done, the verse I posted is the one you would reference after that examination is done. See what I mean about you being a child of the darkness?

Lu:3:6:
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Ludlow
no I think I would like you to address the verse I posted. "with fear and trembling". A man that knows the New Testament as Thorough as yourself would know what epistle this comes from Address this verse and explain what it means Mr.Bible Scholar.

Ron in Regina
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

....A moderate muslim should be able to NOT act violently when any one questions or ridicules their religion' morally objectionable beliefs.

Just like christians do when their religion is ridiculed. JW's don't run a mok when they're mocked by every comedian out there. They don't care.

I view a muslims rage over such an act by an outsider as tantamount to an admission of shaky faith. That's their issue, not mine. Logic, reasoning, and common sense should rule the day. Not violent reaction to their offense.

I don't think it's the moderate muslims that act violently, it's
the less than moderate ones. The moderates might make
not so vigorous claims of denouncement of the violence,
while condemning others outside their faith of being anti
-Islamic or anti-whatever if they speak out against the
arseholes committing the violence without politically
correct sugarcoating...

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

no I think I would like you to address the verse I posted. "with fear and trembling". A man that knows the New Testament as Thorough as yourself would know what epistle this comes from Address this verse and explain what it means Mr.Bible Scholar.

Perhaps you should consider the verses around your reference verse. Jesus found salvation in a specific way, your journey will be 'different' but it will end up being the same outlook that all saved (gathered) people will have. I already explained to you that it is the beginning of your salvation except you don't yet even have fear or trembling. Do you think God will exempt you from going through that part. Did Saul get away without that part during his 3 days of blindness. He would have been in fear the whole 3 days. The fear comes from you reading things that would tend to show your are lost forever and there is nothing you could do about it. Read more and the fear become the blessed hope that all believers have.

Ph'p:2:10:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
of things in heaven,
and things in earth,
and things under the earth;
Ph'p:2:11:
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Keep going, I like these little pop quizzes.

Does this sound like fear and trembling

Ti:2:13:
Looking for that blessed hope,
and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

I don't think it's the moderate muslims that act violently, it's
the less than moderate ones. The moderates might make
not so vigorous claims of denouncement of the violence,
while condemning others outside their faith of being anti
-Islamic or anti-whatever if they speak out against the
arseholes committing the violence without politically
correct sugarcoating...

You do know the US has spent a lot of time and money creating those extremists since about 1953 right? We create the mess and give them **** for not cleaning it up? That's quite the philosophy.

Ludlow
interesting you left out verse 12. Such an honest man.

Why don't you post verse 12 of that chapter of Phillipian's Mr. Bible man.

So we can get the full effect of cognitive dissonance.

MHz
You already referenced it so how could it be 'left out'? (other than you are too lazy to post it and have to ad-lib, from an Apostle you hate too boot, lol)

You need the whole passage for that and I left most of it out, that only means 1 of us hasn't read it at some point in the past.

Ludlow

You already referenced it so how could it be 'left out'? (other than you are too lazy to post it and have to ad-lib, from an Apostle you hate too boot, lol)

You need the whole passage for that and I left most of it out, that only means 1 of us hasn't read it at some point in the past.

Then post it Saulist. Tell us how to be saved so we can spend our lives looking over our shoulder for some mistake we may have made. Post the verse bible man.

You're as intellectually dishonest as you are stupid. Which makes you either retarded, or a poser. I'll choose the latter.

MHz
You have to be conceived, that is the only requirement. All flesh means just that, all flesh will see the salvation of God. Should I bold the key words or can you pick them out now that you have been helped?

Lu:3:6:
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

1Co:15:39:
All flesh is not the same flesh:
but there is one kind of flesh of men,
another flesh of beasts,
another of fishes,
and another of birds.

Lu:12:6:
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
Lu:12:7:
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Ludlow
take your pills

MHz
Pretty lame come-back.

The only mistake a man can make is to sin with the expectation that grace will cover it. Those are sins that grace will not cover as it is a work then and not the free gift from God.

What part of the book doesn't have to be explained to you??

Ludlow

Pretty lame come-back.

The only mistake a man can make is to sin with the expectation that grace will cover it. Those are sins that grace will not cover as it is a work then and not the free gift from God.

What part of the book doesn't have to be explained to you??

You can't explain anything to anyone concerning this subject poser. You're a recent convert to saulianity trying to create some impression that you are qualified to discuss the subject which you are not. Most of what you type in makes no sense what so ever and what some might understand is total bullshyt. You need to have milk, before you can eat steak. What you have eaten as a new convert simply did not digest properly and you've experienced arrested development. Start over with milk. Might I suggest the Beatitudes . Read them and take your time. And possibly you might understand something of what the man was trying to teach "The Jewish People".
Last edited by Ludlow; Mar 19th, 2016 at 10:32 PM..Reason: grammar

MHz
Milk is the NT and meat is the OT, you even fukked that concept up. That makes you less than a 'babe' so time to stop your sermons to me.

Heb:5:12:
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers,
ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God;
and are become such as have need of milk,
and not of strong meat.
Heb:5:13:
For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness:
for he is a babe.

Ludlow

Milk is the NT and meat is the OT, you even fukked that concept up. That makes you less than a 'babe' so time to stop your sermons to me.

Heb:5:12:
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers,
ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God;
and are become such as have need of milk,
and not of strong meat.
Heb:5:13:
For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness:
for he is a babe.

Maybe when you get to the afterlife Saul will tell Timothy to go somewhere so you and him can spend a little time together.

Then you can get some real strong meat. LMAO.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

And possibly you might understand something of what the man was trying to teach "The Jewish People".

Feel free to enlighten all of us on what He was teaching them as you will need correction on that part also. (as do most Jews)
Matthew:23 would make it quite clear that He didn't gather all of them. They have yet to fulfill these verses.

La:1:1-3:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction,
and because of great servitude:
she dwelleth among the heathen,
she findeth no rest:
all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

Ludlow

Feel free to enlighten all of us on what He was teaching them as you will need correction on that part also. (as do most Jews)
Matthew:23 would make it quite clear that He didn't gather all of them. They have yet to fulfill these verses.

La:1:1-3:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction,
and because of great servitude:
she dwelleth among the heathen,
she findeth no rest:
all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

"poser"

MHz
Troll

Twila
I'm thinking of watching a BBC Documentary on Troll Hunters...

I love Scandinavian troll lore.

MHz
+1
The idea is to fry trolls, that doesn't mean it is chow time. 'Whack a Mole' is a take off on bagging trolls.

DaSleeper

(external - login to view)

MHz
If your brain was shoved up a gnat's rectum it would be like putting a bb in a boxcar. You lay awake at night imagining things about me??

Amazon's inventory management secrets (external - login to view)

BTW the guy in the cluttered room probably know the place inside out and can find any item in seconds. You brain is a barren wasteland.

Remington1
+1
That's because we are more civilized than that, I'm not talking Muslims here, I'm talking about the creeps burning bibles, burying kids alive, raping women, beheading journalist, burning pilots, etc.. we do not react like them in any shape or form and should not. And if some Muslims should react to anybody burning a Quran by murdering them, they belong with the aforementioned group.

DaSleeper

If your brain was shoved up a gnat's rectum it would be like putting a bb in a boxcar. You lay awake at night imagining things about me??

Nothing to imagine about you...
Your scrambled brain is legendary....shows up in the majority of your posts!

MHz
Then are are the ones that post a thread about Muslims on a board where there are next to zero Muslims because the place is so hate filled. Muslims, Christians, anybody that has anything bad to say about Jews (especially the Jewish banksters). That certainly attracts the pack and their pitiful attempts at intimidation as a way of expressing their right to free speech.

Ludlow

Then are are the ones that post a thread about Muslims on a board where there are next to zero Muslims because the place is so hate filled. Muslims, Christians, anybody that has anything bad to say about Jews (especially the Jewish banksters). That certainly attracts the pack and their pitiful attempts at intimidation as a way of expressing their right to free speech.

Run that by us again there Maynard and this time in sense talk.

DaSleeper

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

That's because we are more civilized than that, I'm not talking Muslims here, I'm talking about the creeps burning bibles, burying kids alive, raping women, beheading journalist, burning pilots, etc.. we do not react like them in any shape or form and should not. And if some Muslims should react to anybody burning a Quran by murdering them, they belong with the aforementioned group.

If by 'we' you mean North America you seem to have conveniently forgot that we spent a lot of time and money creating radicals in any place we want to steal from rather than paying the going rate for the materials (raw) materials we covet. Central and South American death squads is the clearest proof that 'we' are the problem rather than it being Muslims. Give me a detailed explanation how we achieved what you are claiming by using Iran from 1953-1979 as your poster child about how fair 'we' have been to Muslim Nations. We declared a 10 year war (and counting) for an event on 9/11/01 that has all the hallmarks of being an inside operation to get public support for what would be an illegal war. That is one of the bigger hurdles I have come across to lend my support to anything that is based on that deception. I'm a real fan on Donald T. and when he takes charge my view of America will change to reflect those changes. The ones bragging up the current US methods will be stuck trying to smear anything good he accomplishes. The methods used show pretty clearly how the US actually runs compared to the posters published that show them as being taxpayer sensitive.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Liars do not for a race, they can be found in all races. Please try to get at least one thing right about me.