Mary is mentioned more in the Quran than the New Testament

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Mary (mother of Jesus) is considered one of the most righteous women in the Islamic religion.

The Quran states clearly that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth, but that neither Mary nor her son were divine. In the Quran, no other woman is given more attention than Mary and the Quran states that Mary was chosen above all women:

Mary in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There ya go, a commonality between Islam and the RCC, . . . too bad they both have it wrong. As important as Jesus's mother is to the story she only has a short speech in the book and that is while talking to her cousin Elizabeth. The 'Mary' that is the most important is Mary of Bethany as she is the Beloved Disciple and as such her speech is the the bulk of the Gospel of John (the Baptist) and the Book of Revelation. Mary and Joseph will be reunited, the Beloved Disciple and Jesus will be married starting on the day of return, the wrath of the 7 vials and the Mary will be the first one to come out of the grave.
How can two big religions make the same error and claim to be at odds with each other. God either made them both somewhat stupid of it is a control thing as both religion have the men telling the women rather than having women with the power of the Beloved Disciple teach the leaders of Nations just what the facts are in this world.

This is a reference about Mary of Bethany while she was in Greece looking after Jesus's mom as she had been doing since the day of the cross.

2Jo:1:1:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth;

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Mary is mentioned more in the Quran than the New Testament

The progressives will do anything to legitimize a cultish religion that in many countries where it is practiced they hang homosexuals, stone women, burn people alive, forced genital mutilation on women, treat women like cattle.. hey but it's all okay because they mentioned Marry in a book.

Islam is a religion of hate, violence and oppression.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
All of those things are in your post let alone all the crap you have posted in the recent past. You are like a dog feeding on it's own vomit. (and being proud of it)
"hate, violence and oppression."

Judaism doesn't even recognize the NT at all but Islam is the enemy of Christianity. (ball-less like your dog)

Someone is trying to take you red kingdom away from you Walter, . . . wait, never mind, you kingship is not in danger afte rall, at least from the outside.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
All of those things are in your post let alone all the crap you have posted in the recent past. You are like a dog feeding on it's own vomit. (and being proud of it)
"hate, violence and oppression."

Why don't you move to Iran ... and piss off, seems to be the kind of life you like, when you're not flopping around like a fish on the floor.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Let me think on that, . . . No.
If you don't want comments on you post don't post. Really if you can't figure that out by now what little hope there was is vapor now.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Let me think on that, . . . No.
If you don't want comments on you post don't post. Really if you can't figure that out by now what little hope there was is vapor now.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Quite a few people if you count the number of religious people on the planet. Perhaps it is easier than admitting man is not so bright and it goes downhill from there once they start to bunch up.

I 'see' tow truck coming for you big-rig, that fit your new word of the day??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Retarded troll would be the 'catch phrase' of the week. How many times you going to qualify, a mitt-full already and the 1st day isn't over yet.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
At least I can contribute something in connection to the thread title while you 2 are off in the waste land.