Mail a brick to a bulkmailer

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The one idea I had seen suggested putting labels over their address, and sending off that letter to grandma in it. I don't know if that would work or not, but, it might be worth trying.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
HAAAAAAAA... I love it. I like how the link even allowed one to vote on whether or not the method was a fair one.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
HAAAAAAAA... I love it. I like how the link even allowed one to vote on whether or not the method was a fair one.
Hey I voted. Then I noticed this disclaimer:

Disclaimer: Don't be stupid. If you're stupid, that's not my fault. But if you end up being stupid, you should totally take pictures of it. I am not affiliated with the Post Office, USPS, or any government anything, in any manner. Also, I've never done any of these things ever. Wink wink. Oh, and these thongs were not stolen in a panty raid from the smoking hot sorority chick nxt door. But they were infact washed.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hey I voted. Then I noticed this disclaimer:

Disclaimer: Don't be stupid. If you're stupid, that's not my fault. But if you end up being stupid, you should totally take pictures of it. I am not affiliated with the Post Office, USPS, or any government anything, in any manner. Also, I've never done any of these things ever. Wink wink. Oh, and these thongs were not stolen in a panty raid from the smoking hot sorority chick nxt door. But they were infact washed.

HAAAAAAA the disclaimer is even cuter... I would have missed it entirely which........hm..... kind of points out my predilection for skipping the fine print... And I should add at this point....

Disclaimer: Just because I read the instructions on said procedure and thought it was a fine idea, in NO way indicates that I would do such a dastardly deed.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
What a GREAT idea! Hadn't thought of it before.

Here's how I stop junk mail:

Whenever I get junk bail I post the following on it with a RETURN TO SENDER notice:

DECEASED

Works like a charm!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I asked the Post Office to put a no junk mail notice on my PO box. I haven't had one piece of junk mail in 7 years.