signing a lease

justinwilliams

May 25, 2006
quebec
can we sign a lease by mail or something like that? cause if not I'd have to make 20hours of car to sign it. If someone has done it or knows the answer that'd be great

justinwilliams

May 25, 2006
quebec
no..I'm just moving away from home and the apartment I want is 10hours away from here. The lease begins today but I can't be there until at least the end of june.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I doubt it will be a problem if you sign the lease and fax it in. I've signed contracts this way.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
justinwilliams said:
no..I'm just moving away from home and the apartment I want is 10hours away from here. The lease begins today but I can't be there until at least the end of june.

How did the distance drop from a twenty hour drive to a ten hour drive, did you find a shortcut?

I'm no legal expert or anything, but I'd guess that you could sign a lease from Timbuktu and fax or mail (courier?) it to its destination. All that matters is that you are aware of the conditions, and that you acknowledge acceptance with addition of your John Hancock.

Although, if you've not yet inspected the place, I'd advise that you make the drive before signing the lease.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Although, if you've not yet inspected the place, I'd advise that you make the drive before signing the lease.

Good advise.

I've never had a lease.

I presently have a rental agreement through the tibuanal though. :lol:

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Re: RE: signing a lease

Said1 said:
Simpleton said:
Said1 said:
How's that for justice served. :lol:

Ha. I kill me.

Oh, the agreement is in my favour.

Ok, so what's a tibuanal?

I'm not telling.

your spelling really sucks. i did a google search and got three matches. two of them were to this thread, and the third was to some spanish document. i then went to a spanish>english translation site, and found no english translation for tibuanal. i proceeded to look up the word in a spanish dictionary, and found no matches.

i've come to the conclusion that you misspelled tribunal, and that there is at least one other person on this planet that spells tribunal as badly as you do. :lol:

ps. i intentionally neglected to capitalize letters in this reply, just to give you the chance to retaliate against my 'attack' on your spelling. :lol:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

Simpleton said:
Said1 said:
Simpleton said:
Said1 said:

Ha. I kill me.

I'm not telling.

your spelling really sucks. i did a google search and got three matches. two of them were to this thread, and the third was to some spanish document. i then went to a spanish>english translation site, and found no english translation for tibuanal. i proceeded to look up the word in a spanish dictionary, and found no matches.

i've come to the conclusion that you misspelled tribunal, and that there is at least one other person on this planet that spells tribunal as badly as you do. :lol:

ps. i intentionally neglected to capitalize letters in this reply, just to give you the chance to retaliate against my 'attack' on your spelling. :lol:

Why would I attack you for that? Calling you an annal retentive control freak is much more fitting. Freak.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org

Said1 said:
Simpleton said:
Said1 said:
Simpleton said:
Said1 said:

Ha. I kill me.

I'm not telling.

Why would I attack you for that? Calling you an annal retentive control freak is much more fitting. Freak.

I don't mind being called a freak. I don't even mind being called anal-retentive. However, precisely what is it that I'm controlling? I have no control over anything.

I'm just an innocent little nobody... Haven't you heard?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

Simpleton said:
Said1 said:
Simpleton said:
Said1 said:
Simpleton said:
Said1 said:

Ha. I kill me.

I'm not telling.

I don't mind being called a freak. I don't even mind being called anal-retentive. However, precisely what is it that I'm controlling? I have no control over anything.

I'm just an innocent little nobody... Haven't you heard?

What fucking ever. Creepo.