mass sterilization exercise

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine

Kenya’s Catholic bishops are charging two United Nations organizations with sterilizing millions of girls and women under cover of an anti-tetanus inoculation program sponsored by the Kenyan government.
According to a statement released Tuesday by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, the organization has found an antigen that causes miscarriages in a vaccine being administered to 2.3 million girls and women by the World Health Organization and UNICEF. Priests throughout Kenya reportedly are advising their congregations to refuse the vaccine.
“We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen,” Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. “They were all laced with HCG.”

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine

Kenya’s Catholic bishops are charging two United Nations organizations with sterilizing millions of girls and women under cover of an anti-tetanus inoculation program sponsored by the Kenyan government.
According to a statement released Tuesday by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, the organization has found an antigen that causes miscarriages in a vaccine being administered to 2.3 million girls and women by the World Health Organization and UNICEF. Priests throughout Kenya reportedly are advising their congregations to refuse the vaccine.
“We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen,” Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. “They were all laced with HCG.”

Good tired of these 3rd world nations breeding like rats when they can't even afford to feed their children.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It,s a toss up which org is more reliable the dogan scum priests or the WHO. Have you had your flu shot. Roll em up man, nothin to worry about.

Sure as hell ain't worried about pregnancy. But next time I want medical advice from a lunatic on the internet, I'll PM you.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
so they're worried the HCG antigen is present in the innoculations? hCG is a hormone released early in pregnancy by the embryo. This is what is tested for when testing for pregnancy.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Good tired of these 3rd world nations breeding like rats when they can't even afford to feed their children.

And many in Africa believe that HIV can be cured by having sex with a virgin.

Now we know HIV originated with green monkeys.
So the best way to protect yourself Boomer is not to Fuk a Green monkey. Wait till it ripens.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
so they're worried the HCG antigen is present in the innoculations? hCG is a hormone released early in pregnancy by the embryo. This is what is tested for when testing for pregnancy.

why let facts get in the way

our job on this planet is to reproduce

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hey Boomer, check out the fifty million underfed American children. Sterilization might have prevented you, if only your six or seven parents had been vaccinated.

Six or Seven, huh... that's a conservative figure from what I know about my Birth Mother.. ;)

Who could ever doubt the Catholic church?

The Catholic Church is part of the problem.. look at Mexico, a devout Catholic country and the Catholic Church does not condone birth control or abortion, or even condoms.

Religion is part of the over population in poorer countries. The world is far to over populated..

Cut world population and redistribute resources, expert urges

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Beg to differ, we need more doctors, nurses and scientist. Maybe they should have everyone do an IQ test before breeding.. anybody below 115 should be sterilized. ;)

meh, bring on the whites, they don't breed fast enough as it is

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Who could ever doubt the Catholic church?

I'm not religious, but I kind'a like this Pope Francis.

Beg to differ, we need more doctors, nurses and scientist. Maybe they should have everyone do an IQ test before breeding.. anybody below 115 should be sterilized. ;)

This Eugenics idea makes me wonder what the IQ of the parents of Tesla, or Einstein,
Hawking, etc...where....

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
My Buddy is 6'4" tall, and both his parents are about 5'8" tall. His great-grandfather
was tall. Weird that, eh? Traits don't have to be shown in every generation.