Adding an album

Diarygirl

Electoral Member
Oct 28, 2008
Newfoundland
How in the heck can I add pictures to my profile? I'd like to show off my family pictures. Can't seem to add them no matter how I try. Any suggestions??

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Seems to be some information in the Members Lounge - Sub forums under "Post Your Pix Here. Go to around page 21/22 and it may give you the help you are looking for. I have never tried to post a picture and I can even have trouble with an avatar but if I ever do add any pics - I will read what they say there and try it.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
You can also choose to make it "Private". That way, only people who are your Friends can have access to the Albums.:smile:

Diarygirl

Electoral Member
Oct 28, 2008
Newfoundland
Thanks everyone, I just got the posts today and finally figured it out! Duh!! LOL
I'm not computer literate when it comes to doing certain things. I took your advice shadowshiv and posted them as private. Lonewolf, that was the way I added the pictures, thanks again!
VanIsle take Lonewolfs advice or come back to this post if you do add photos. It works! If I can do it anyone can. LOL
Hope you all have a great weekend. I've been busy as heck at work and am looking forward to the long weekend. :)

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Thanks. Don't worry - I'm all for advice on those kinds of things. Hope you have a good weekend too.