Slight problem with Outlook

hytechpro

Sep 19, 2005
INDIA
www.hytechpro.com
hai sir,

I have a slight problem with Outlook Express It is not reciving the mail in proper time there i face many problem. I'm not getting certain e-mails that come from certain sites, I do receive e-mails just some of them from certain sites do not come through. How do you change the filter in Outlook Express, I was searching through the help Contends and Index and was unable to find anything.

I'm using Windows XP Professional SP2 (Everything is up to date.)

For anti-spyware ete I'm using Windows Live and Windows Defender.

Thanks & Regards
hytechpro

cdn_bc_ca

Electoral Member
May 5, 2005
Vancouver
hytechpro said:
hai sir,

I have a slight problem with Outlook Express It is not reciving the mail in proper time there i face many problem. I'm not getting certain e-mails that come from certain sites, I do receive e-mails just some of them from certain sites do not come through. How do you change the filter in Outlook Express, I was searching through the help Contends and Index and was unable to find anything.

I'm using Windows XP Professional SP2 (Everything is up to date.)

For anti-spyware ete I'm using Windows Live and Windows Defender.

Thanks & Regards
hytechpro

I don't really use Outlook Express, but if those websites are sending you mail, Outlook Express should receive them. It could be that they are moved into a special folder other than the Inbox. For example, I have Outlook Express 6, under Tools->Message Rules->BlockSenders List I can block mail from various email addresses/domains. The mail is still received but by default, they are put into the Delete items folder.

If you are sure you are not receiving those emails, then maybe the website is not sending them to you or your ISP is blocking them for you.