galactic civilizations 2

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Anyone else playing this total kick ass game. I just.... ummm... bought... it... thats it... anyhow it's amazing, anyone who likes the civ games, and empire building will love this game. Also if your a star trek fan or Babylon 5 fan you should be able to get some joy out of this game.

I'm playing Terran right now but this is such an open ended game in the way you can run your empire.

http://www.galciv2.com/

If anyone knows of full mods out yet or in the future please post them here.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Yeah I downloaded it a few weeks ago. It's pretty good, but it has a lot of bugs man. Especially in the starship design section. Ever have the problem where old designs that you never implemented come back to haunt you? Happened to me one game, kind of annoying. Also i've noticed that when I find some of the minor races, they're at war with me, even though i've just met them. It's kind of odd. However the game is pretty funky and I do enjoy it. Right now though i've put it off to the side and started playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion....i'm an Elder Scrolls junky man :)

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I'll be playing ES4 shortly once I buy my 360 in about a month or two.

Yeah for some reason some ppl run into bugs and some ppl don't.. though this should be fixed when the patch comes out. My bug was that sometimes my fleets wouldn't form right. This was fixed by saving and reloading the entiring game. I also thought they should have given us more control over the fleets in the battle screen. =-(

The minor races are the best thing about the game too. It totally reminds me of babylon 5 and Star Trek: birth of the federation.

Have you read the description of that squirrel race yet? lol it was funny.