Free Website?

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Does anyone know where someone can find a free website compnay so they could set up a internet site themselves?

Kind of like a site that the political parties have so you have all those cool little banners and such.

Thanks.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I don't think you will find many free websites out there. You might be better off downloading a copy of Frontpage Express or some other web editor and building it yourself. The "little banners" and such are downloadable as well. You can expect to do a bit of swearing, I know I did.

tawker

Electoral Member
HTML isn't that hard and there are LOTS of nice templates for free online. Just google a few and you'll be fine.

As for webhosting, free hosting that offers decent services is very hard to come by. I'm not sure how EV1 (the host of this site according to netblock checks) has a pretty good reputation, I use ServerBeach mostly (slightly better for the price IMO)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
kinda related question:

there are several web sites that deal with free software

are any of those any good? and do they have their own browsers or is AOL or Firefox compatable with them?

will appreciate the help :D

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Jersay said:
Does anyone know where someone can find a free website compnay so they could set up a internet site themselves?

Kind of like a site that the political parties have so you have all those cool little banners and such.

Thanks.
There's a few out there the problem is when you get a free website message board/forum you also get the adds along with it.

Try Blogger.com as you can set a blog up anyway you like, tinker with the Template add pictures banners what ever you like.