Using Mail Merge in KDE's KWord

CrEsPo

Nominee Member
Jan 27, 2005
Canada
www.inter.it
RE: Using Mail Merge in K

Good work mate. Keep up the good work :).

I'll probably make a donation once I have the means of doing so. Most likely this upcoming summer.

Judland

Electoral Member
Hey, thanks :D

Donations are nice... but the value of helping someone understand more of their Linux system is payment enough. :) An easy way to show your support, without having to spend any money, is to pass along the site's url to your friends.

Come back often.
David.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Judland, I think I just realized who you are.:) I just purchased a kanotix cd from you, i think, if you are who I think you are. My first name is Dan. I had a downloaded version but I screwed it up. Your "Linux in a box" is a life saver. I succussfully reinstalled Kanotix this morning and I am surfing away as happy as I can be. Thanks.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

For me so far so good. I chose Kanotix because I heard it was one of the easier Linux platforms for newbies. It has lots of features you do not get with XP.Especially the little things that make my life easier. I like it so far, but it will take me a while to figure every little thing out. I completly removed XP now. Is FC3 easy to use as well?

Judland

Electoral Member
Well, hello, Dan! Nice to meet you! :D

Yes, you got the Linux CD from me. Now it's all coming together. I'm glad that you're liking Kanotix. It really is an easy Linux distro. The best thing, I think, is that you get a chance to use the operating system in all it's glory before even having to install anything.

As far as I'm concerned, Kanotix is the best Linux distro. for home and office use. I've tried many different distributions over the past few years (SuSE, RedHat, ALT, Mandrake, Mepis, Slackware, Libranet to name a few).

Although they are good, Kanotix is really the most complete package I've used. It implements most of the latest versions software developed for Linux and does so without breaking any functionality. Many stable distros. rely on software that is a bit older in development in order to maintain reliability. Kanotix seems to keep things together better.

There's also a good user community to back it up; smart people who are willing to help a new user out. I've learned a lot from them.

It's a live distribution with an easy to follow installer. Download it and give it a try. You really have nothing to lose but some of your time and a CD-R.

CrEsPo

Nominee Member
Jan 27, 2005
Canada
www.inter.it

Oh it's a live distribution to? Guess I can try it sometime soon. Thanks for all that information.

no1important: Well I think FC3 is easy. Everything seems to be in it's place and it has some nice config utitlities. I like it a lot.