KEYLOGGERS

computerboy

Feb 18, 2005
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO SEND A KEYLOGGER TO ANOTHER COMPUTER. I FIND IT INTERESTED ON HOW THEY DO IT AND HOW THEY WORK IT. SO IF NO ONE MINDS TELLING ME IT WOULD BE A GREAT WEIGHT LIFTED OFF MY SHOLDERS

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
It's posts like yours that make me glad I have excellent security on my computer.

Now THAT'S a great weight lifted off my shoulders.

red dog

Dec 29, 2004
It's a trojan that sits there and logs all your keystrokes. Then sends the info out on it's own mail server which it creates while d.loading and changing your registry.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I say that we force them all to listen to Jimmy Buffet tunes. You'd be surprised how that can make a potential criminal just kind of sit back in his chair and giggle a lot. Not sure if that's because of the lyrics or the usual Parrothead recreations, but I've seen it work.

Oh yeah, I got a new Jimmy Buffet CD today.

CrEsPo

Nominee Member
Jan 27, 2005
Canada
www.inter.it
Asking for a keylogger and how it works probably indicates that although you want to give one out, you probably have one on your machine right now logging all your passwords :D.

CrEsPo

Nominee Member
Jan 27, 2005
Canada
www.inter.it
Re: RE: KEYLOGGERS

LadyC said:
If that were the case he would have asked how to scan for and get rid of it.
He didn't.

He wouldn't ask if he didn't know about it though.

Most people who ask questions like this just go out and try a bunch of stuff. When they see nothing is working they ask someone.

bondera

Apr 22, 2005
i am taking a course on computer security and i hope they have a great recomendation on software to keep people like that ouT!

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
If you want a secure computer stop using Internet explorer for a start and use Firefox or Konqueror or better yet stop using any Microcrap Operating systems.

Use Linux. There are a great many Linux platforms out there, I am sure you could find one that suits your needs. Also Mac's are a lot better and securer than XP.

Hackers, virus's, adaware, spyware are basically all made to screw up anything Microsoft.

Since I switched to Kanotix I get no virus warnings, no trojans, no spyware, no hassles.

callum01

Nominee Member
May 12, 2005
GB
hi

i was wondering how i can send a keylogger hidden in a picture or word document going unoticed and be able to record thei information

thanks

WebDva

Dec 13, 2006
Keylogging - To know or not to know the "truth"

Post your e-mail address here and I'll send you a picture on how to include a keylogger in a picture file. :roll:

Your reply to the origional question was a good one! I know what you meant all too well....lol
But my comment to the origional question is beware of what you ask for, learn and do. I know first hand all about learning the truths via what you are asking for (remote launching a keylogger, screenshots, website detail fiels etc.) and having all of it FTP from my boyfriends computer in Japan out to the net and retreiving it all to learn what a sexual predator & manipulator he is. A twenty dollar program saved me 20 years of lies I guess.

My "personal advice" I dont regret it, I wouldnt advise it, if something smells wrong it probably is. Be Safe, Walk away before you get in worse trouble than just a cheating lover.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO SEND A KEYLOGGER TO ANOTHER COMPUTER. I FIND IT INTERESTED ON HOW THEY DO IT AND HOW THEY WORK IT. SO IF NO ONE MINDS TELLING ME IT WOULD BE A GREAT WEIGHT LIFTED OFF MY SHOLDERS

QUIT BLOODY YELLING, We're not deaf ya know. Tell you what, post your ip addy and I am sure someone can send you an appropriate response.