Need a gmail invite ??

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I dunno either and I'm in the business, so don't feel bad.

Here is something cool I found though....it might be old news but…

www.google.ca/maps

kden604

Electoral Member
RE: Need a gmail invite ?

Hello... I'm just new to the forum...

Gmail is Googles Email service that has been 'somewhat' public for almost a year now. They still don't allow people to just sign up, they have to be invited to use the service. They opened up with a 1GB storage for E-mail, and it's a really nice layout and I love the archive features and labels. Just recently they have upgraded the storage even more to 2GB. They are talking about doing away with restrictions all together in the future. One website I read said that they will be opening to the public for sign ups by the end of this month, I don't know if its true or not, their website doesn't say anything of the sort.

I've got 48 Invites left, if anyone wants to try it out, feel free to send me an e-mail at Ken.Dennis@Gmail.com and just ask me for an invite, I'll send you one as long as I have one left.

Cheers,

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
What I like best is that Gmail has no Premium charge for mail forwarding. (They always charge extra for features that you want.)

I have changed IPS twice in the last year, without having to sends out rafts of Change of Address Emails, and change my address with all the newsletters I signed up for.

:D