The Trolls and Freaks Have their own site

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: The Trolls and Freaks Have their own site

sj007 said:
lol should we take it over?

I doubt you'd wanna do that, you would probably just attract them to Canadian Content.. None of us would like to see that.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: The Trolls and Freaks

You don't want to get into it with these people SJ, trust me on that. I just thought it was funny that they were trying to start their own site...it's like nobody else wanted them so they they took their ball and went home.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Well Rev, they sure don't like you over there.

I noticed that Victisous especially has a hate on for you. Seems it can't not mention you in a post.

Your Famous!!!!!!! You should see about getting royalties for the constant use of your nick

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Rev ... there is a group stupider than Free Dominion??? I gotta check this out. I spent a little time at Free Dominion and it scared the shit out of me ... those folks are dangerous -- not just politically, but I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley either. What a bunch of neanderthals.

Anyway, now I gotta go lurk that other forum just to see for myself. :)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Vic and some of his buddies seem to have a bit of a fixation on me. I'm not sure they're mentally healthy.

The funny thing is that under the rules section it cautions against libel and stalking. I guess that's only for board members though. ;-)

grimy

Apr 11, 2004
Looks like I posted before I saw this. Hey Rev some seem to have you in their sights. I wonder what you did?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

They are after me, Grimy. As for what you said in your other post about people not getting banned there...they banned my IP and I never signed up.

They also weren't banned from CKA for their views, they were banned for constant attacks that were disrupting the board. I wasn't the only being attacked at CKA. In fact if you dig back through the posts, especially Karra's, you'll find that she attacked everybody who wouldn't go along with her lunatic fringe radical right stance.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ya well its easy to threaten people on the internet. It does not a genius to know that these people are cowards, they only find their balls or.....whatever, when they are in a pack. If you passed the weasels on the street they wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

It seems the site has been terminated.
Board Closed
This board has been closed for Terms of Service violations.