Fearful billionaire 'preppers' building Armageddon bunkers

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
No problem. Think of the employment, facilities like that provide. And since it's the 21st century, astute builders will ensure a way in, other than the intended one. That way, minions can storm the bunkers and eat the owners' brains in peace.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
well, a couple of trowels of cement and that will be the last we see of them
(lol, and a baked bean party around the air intakes would be fun too)
sniffity sniffity!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
pooooot!
ahhhh...
:)
why are you so scared of Trump?

you know...
if we put a little potatoe in your generator exhaust pipe
your hole world will come to a grinding hault

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Cameron did say Brexit will cause World War III.

You and the rest of Britain truly are idiots. The rest of the world doesn't care about what you people do. You have no influence on Trump's plans, Trudeau's plans, Putin's plans, or even Castro's plans. You're a trifling piece of historic sh!t that has no effect on world markets. You're not even a side show.

Is it because of Brexit? Most of the world has never even heard of Brexit. Grow up for fuk sake!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
You and the rest of Britain truly are idiots. The rest of the world doesn't care about what you people do. You have no influence on Trump's plans, Trudeau's plans, Putin's plans, or even Castro's plans. You're a trifling piece of historic sh!t that has no effect on world markets. You're not even a side show.

Is it because of Brexit? Most of the world has never even heard of Brexit. Grow up for fuk sake!

He might have been applying the literary tool of sarcasm. Ya, pretty sure that was it.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I'd like to believe that, but frankly, he's just not bright enough to do that. He thinks the world revolves around the UK. I guess he hasn't heard of North America, China, India (post 1948 ), SE Asia and the ME. Although he is probably learning about the ME quickly.

Will he ever realize his little island is a 'has been' country? No, because he's a dullard.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'd like to believe that, but frankly, he's just not bright enough to do that. He thinks the world revolves around the UK. I guess he hasn't heard of North America, China, India (post 1948 ), SE Asia and the ME. Although he is probably learning about the ME quickly.

Will he ever realize his little island is a 'has been' country? No, because he's a dullard.

Is your sniper rifle firing a toilet plunger or did someone shove a pacifier dummy into it?