Dear YouTube

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Would you please stop offering me videos I would never watch.

Just because I watched a part of a video for 10 seconds does not mean I am interested in that subject or the poster.

The reason I only watched it for 10 seconds is because I did not like it. And no, I don't want more suggestions to similar videos.

Thank you........

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Those stupid floating video commercials that pop up all over your screen when you are trying to read a news story are my pet peeve of the moment.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol
just say no

Those stupid floating video commercials that pop up all over your screen when you are trying to read a news story are my pet peeve of the moment.
...I have an entertainment computer doing tunes
and i keep my volume off while I surf news on my wreading writing writhmatic computer

the weathernetwork is my pet peeve for ads and stories blasting a minute or two after the page loads...just when you think you are safe....

err..well, 5 computers are under the table, sometimes they are all doing something...
( they all go video to the back of the big screen, and the audio goes to a switch box, and then the stereo)
there is an e bin just down the street...
people are always throwing away good stuff I can add to the pile
lol
costs about 5 bucks a month to run the whole pile 24/7

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I send them to you. :lol:

My voyage began years ago, when I traveled through the air and impacted your skull. I wanted control of your subconscious mind. I accomplished this by landing on the right hemisphere of your brain in search of a convenient sulcus. Then, I burrowed through your cerebral cortex, stopping in your isocortex. I live here, deep within this soft tissue, messing with your neurons and sending strange messages through your cortical columns, in order to mess with your conscious and subconscious mind.

I also do kid's birthday parties.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I send them to you. :lol:

My voyage began years ago, when I traveled through the air and impacted your skull. I wanted control of your subconscious mind. I accomplished this by landing on the right hemisphere of your brain in search of a convenient sulcus. Then, I burrowed through your cerebral cortex, stopping in your isocortex. I live here, deep within this soft tissue, messing with your neurons and sending strange messages through your cortical columns, in order to mess with your conscious and subconscious mind.

I also do kid's birthday parties.
Oh shut up mister funny man.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I hate the ads and the popups. not to mention that youtube seems not to work well. :(

the option, allow adobe to install updates, is gray and unclickable. :( is anyone else having the same problem? :confused:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Done that and then I get "recommended" videos for a myriad of other topics. Often, you just can't win with those guys.
That you can't stop......but at least if you happen to click on one of megahurtz' 2 hour conspiracy video for thirty seconds, yo won't be swamped with more if you should go on youtube later on......

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Cleared my history again on YT. Moments later, I got tons of unwanted recommended videos.

Yes, there seems to be no end to it.

If I clear it now and in 5 minutes click on, or get an automatic playing of a YouTube from a news site or whatever and close it because I would rather read the article then listen to it, then go onto YouTube in 2 hours, there are the suggestions related to that 'pop up' story.......