Green Energy Scams Costing Taxpayers Billions


Bar Sinister
#91
[QUOTE=Wake;2431730]
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Do you know what just happened? The FINAL American solar cell company just went bankrupt because they are so efficient and useful. They even bounced the paychecks of the worker's final pay. Though they claim they'll make good on it.

These are the same people that were installing rooftop solar cells and had ALL of these claims that their electric bills had fallen to zero. These are also the same people calling me up to install them on my roof in order to drop my $200 electric bill to zero. Until the latest electric cost increase I was paying $20 month. So who could POSSIBLY be paying $200 and what would they be using it for?

Tell you what, when you HAVE no access to solar power how do you intend to use it?


Looks to me like there are lots of solar cell companies in the US. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...aics_companies (external - login to view)
 
Danbones
#92
yeah here is one of your fancy little compnies:

"Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan:

Solyndra, the solar panel manufacturer who took more than $500 million from President Obama’s stimulus then went bust, sticking taxpayers for the loss, lied to federal officials to secure the loan, the Energy Department’s inspector general said in a report released Wednesday.

But the Obama administration goofed too, and may have cut corners in fully vetting the project because of “political pressure” from top Democrats and Solyndra itself, the investigators said in their report, which took four years to complete."


Con artist pointing out invisible non existant items for the emperor to invest tax dollars into...
I wonder what his cut was?

of course they did
must be a CC run company

freakin new meaning to "o-bomba" all right
jeeezus

Not only did a bunch of turds screw the government..they were the government!!!
I wonder at all the cost of the 4 year investigation too.

...and cliffy is postin' memes again:
that's a BIG help that is!
Last edited by Danbones; Mar 19th, 2017 at 05:05 AM..
 
taxslave
+1
#93
[QUOTE=Curious Cdn;2431886]
Quote: Originally Posted by WakeView Post


Was it another Trump company, by any chance?

Gore-Suzuki FREE POWER INC.

[QUOTE=Bar Sinister;2431985]
Quote: Originally Posted by WakeView Post



Looks to me like there are lots of solar cell companies in the US. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...aics_companies (external - login to view)

Should have read your source first. A quick check showed the first US company doesn't exist and the second filed for bankrupty.

The third one has one plant in the US and a bunch in different parts of the world, most closed due to lack of saes.
 
Wake
+1
#94
[QUOTE=Bar Sinister;2431985]
Quote: Originally Posted by WakeView Post



Looks to me like there are lots of solar cell companies in the US. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...aics_companies (external - login to view)

ALL of the US companies are now gone. This isn't because solar power isn't practical in some cases but because it isn't practical in massive applications like is being shoved down your throat. Canada is not a good location because of it's latitude.

This is SUPPOSED to be a conversation and you insist on turning it into an argument. Conversations are supposed to be based on mutual respect of the other's opinions where opinions are important. But the FACTS of the science are not open to opinions and when science is based upon computer models that have proven inaccurate in every case they are not facts but opinions. I can respect their opinions and argue that the opinions are wrong.

If you want to see the twisted nature that "science" has become try reading the skeptical science forum. This is the sort of site that people repeat false or misrepresented studies and then ask YOU for citations when you proclaim not opinion but fact.

Man is now blamed for ALL of the growth in CO2. I have calculated it and Dr. Ceist in his study has calculated it. Our numbers are close enough together to say they agree. But they show that the ONLY source of CO2 has to be man.

The problem is that the growth of CO2 is linear and yet man's use of fossil fuels has been logarithmic. Furthermore, the warming releases stupendous amounts of CO2 from melting permafrost and the ocean and this doesn't appear to even show on the charts.

There is something overwhelmingly wrong with the analysis and to proclaim that CO2 is a greenhouse gas when it started growing before man generated any significant amounts of it or that they can show NO chemical reason why CO2 should act as they claim is a bit over the top.

What we need is real study and not people like you following a mainstream thought as if it were a religion.
 
lone wolf
#95
What we need is real people who actually know and not internet know-it-alls. Imagine: A researcher who isn't aware of Fundy tides
 
captain morgan
#96


Didn't really take that long for the fad to wear out
 
Wake
+2
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

What we need is real people who actually know and not internet know-it-alls. Imagine: A researcher who isn't aware of Fundy tides

Tell us lone wolf - what do you need to know about tides in the Bay of Fundy? Do you suppose that knowing the precise speed of the tidal currents at any particular point in a tide would make some sort of difference of HOW you draw power?

Tell us HOW you draw large amounts of energy from a tidal current without cause large changes in the movements of the tides themselves.

Does the fact that I hold a patent on drawing power from ocean currents give me any standing other than an Internet know-it-all? Does the fact that I helped to develop vertical windmills make any difference?

Or is the real problem that you don't understand what we're talking about and instead of asking questions you make proclamations?

Here's and experiment for you. Make a flat hand and push it through the water full frontal. What happens to the water flow behind it?

If you understand that we can discuss it further if you'd like.
 
lone wolf
+1
#98
I think you're a braggart - one of those internet know-it-alls - but do enjoy your anonymity and your delusion, oh great I Am
 
captain morgan
+1
#99
Why don't you challenge Wake on this and showcase your superior knowledge?
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I think you're a braggart - one of those internet know-it-alls - but do enjoy your anonymity and your delusion, oh great I Am

He's an oil company schill on here doing missionary work among us non-believers, by the looks of it.
 
lone wolf
+1
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Why don't you challenge Wake on this and showcase your superior knowledge?

Did I say I had superior knowledge? I just recognize the Bullshytter's need to be better than they he deems as beneath him ... just like you do
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Did I say I had superior knowledge? I just recognize the Bullshytter's need to be better than they he deems as beneath him ... just like you do

Captain Morgan will give you a miserable pr1ck answer back to you if you just say "good morning" to him. Don't expect anything else from such a defective human being.
 
captain morgan
+2
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Did I say I had superior knowledge?

You sure act like it

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I just recognize the Bullshytter's need to be better than they he deems as beneath him ... just like you do

.... Then it should be a cake-walk to expose buddy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Captain Morgan will give you a miserable pr1ck answer back to you if you just say "good morning" to him. Don't expect anything else from such a defective human being.

It's OK muffin.... Everything will be alright
 
lone wolf
+1
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

You sure act like it

Thank you for the superiority credit ... but I'm really not. I'm quite humble, actually
Quote:




.... Then it should be a cake-walk to expose buddy.

Not my job. Besides, buddy's doing remarkably well at exposing his own dirty laundry - as you do yours.
 
captain morgan
+2
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Thank you for the superiority credit ... but I'm really not. I'm quite humble, actually

Not my job. Besides, buddy's doing remarkably well at exposing his own dirty laundry - as you do yours.


My take is that he's prepared to discuss the issue(s)... 9 times outta 10, someone like that can back-up their statements
 
lone wolf
+1
#106
Not by talking down. That only spurs the f**k off muscle. Didn't appear he was wanting to talk anything about Fundy tidal power - or the tides for that matter. That just spells know-it-all.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#107
 
Danbones
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I think you're a braggart - one of those internet know-it-alls - but do enjoy your anonymity and your delusion, oh great I Am

Now where have I seen that knowitall tag before?

nice to see other knowitalls too
 
lone wolf
+1
#109
If you've not seen it before, you've lived a very sheltered life
 
Bar Sinister
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

yeah here is one of your fancy little compnies:

"Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan:

Solyndra, the solar panel manufacturer who took more than $500 million from President Obama’s stimulus then went bust, sticking taxpayers for the loss, lied to federal officials to secure the loan, the Energy Department’s inspector general said in a report released Wednesday.

But the Obama administration goofed too, and may have cut corners in fully vetting the project because of “political pressure” from top Democrats and Solyndra itself, the investigators said in their report, which took four years to complete."


Con artist pointing out invisible non existant items for the emperor to invest tax dollars into...
I wonder what his cut was?

of course they did
must be a CC run company

freakin new meaning to "o-bomba" all right
jeeezus

Not only did a bunch of turds screw the government..they were the government!!!
I wonder at all the cost of the 4 year investigation too.

...and cliffy is postin' memes again:
that's a BIG help that is!

I'll take that over oil company subsidies any day.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post



Didn't really take that long for the fad to wear out

How about this fad?

[QUOTE=Wake;2432087]
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post


ALL of the US companies are now gone. This isn't because solar power isn't practical in some cases but because it isn't practical in massive applications like is being shoved down your throat. Canada is not a good location because of it's latitude.
This is SUPPOSED to be a conversation and you insist on turning it into an argument. Conversations are supposed to be based on mutual respect of the other's opinions where opinions are important. But the FACTS of the science are not open to opinions and when science is based upon computer models that have proven inaccurate in every case they are not facts but opinions. I can respect their opinions and argue that the opinions are wrong.
If you want to see the twisted nature that "science" has become try reading the skeptical science forum. This is the sort of site that people repeat false or misrepresented studies and then ask YOU for citations when you proclaim not opinion but fact.
Man is now blamed for ALL of the growth in CO2. I have calculated it and Dr. Ceist in his study has calculated it. Our numbers are close enough together to say they agree. But they show that the ONLY source of CO2 has to be man.
The problem is that the growth of CO2 is linear and yet man's use of fossil fuels has been logarithmic. Furthermore, the warming releases stupendous amounts of CO2 from melting permafrost and the ocean and this doesn't appear to even show on the charts.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
I don't really care. Try coming up with some real evidence and I might respond.
 
Ludlow
+2
#111
I don't think there is anything wrong with finding alternatives to fossil fuels as long as it's not cost prohibitive. If schisters use green energy as an excuse to get rich I say fukk em.
 
Wake
+2
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Did I say I had superior knowledge? I just recognize the Bullshytter's need to be better than they he deems as beneath him ... just like you do

What you recognize is the fact that you don't understand anything about what's being discussed and instead of simply either asking questions here and getting answers or going to books (do you know what they are?) and learning from a source that you can trust, you just make your stupid proclamations to make yourself feel good.

You're as bad that Curious who isn't in the least curious - since he cannot challenge me with anything intellectual he proclaims me from some oil company. If I were from an oil company I would be proud to announce it since they contain some of the most advanced geologists in the world.

If you think all of this crap in your head honestly why do you bother to even read any of it? Why do you even attend this site?

[QUOTE=Bar Sinister;2432329]I'll take that over oil company subsidies any day.



How about this fad?

Quote: Originally Posted by WakeView Post


I don't really care. Try coming up with some real evidence and I might respond.

You quote a wikipedia posting from 10 years ago and THAT is proof that these companies are in business?

TECHNOLOGY: Solyndra vs. SunEdison: 2 bankruptcies show how solar has changed -- Thursday, April 28, 2016 -- www.eenews.net (external - login to view) was during Obama

Sungevity files for bankruptcy; workers' paychecks bounce | The Kansas City Star (external - login to view) - the last American owned company.

https://www.greentechmedia.com/artic...olar-Companies (external - login to view)

The real question is - why couldn't YOU simply find this stuff yourself? Was it because your political beliefs do not agree with reality so you prefer to remain ignorant?

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I don't think there is anything wrong with finding alternatives to fossil fuels as long as it's not cost prohibitive. If schisters use green energy as an excuse to get rich I say fukk em.

If "shisters" (whatever that is) use green energy to get rich I'm all for it as long as it isn't at the expense of taxpayers.
 
taxslave
+1
#113
[QUOTE=Bar Sinister;2432329]I'll take that over oil company subsidies any day.



How about this fad?

Quote: Originally Posted by WakeView Post


I don't really care. Try coming up with some real evidence and I might respond.

Oil companies are not subsidized.
 
lone wolf
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by WakeView Post

What you recognize is the fact that you don't understand anything about what's being discussed and instead of simply either asking questions here and getting answers or going to books (do you know what they are?) and learning from a source that you can trust, you just make your stupid proclamations to make yourself feel good.

What I am discussing is the delivery method of an internet troll. Your entry wasn't to discuss but to lure.

Sir Joseph Porter
Kakato

There's a huge list of them. You're just one more ... but do enjoy your greatness. Your wake, too, will come soon
Last edited by lone wolf; Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:13 AM..
 
petros
+1
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Oil companies are not subsidized.

Of course not but you can't tell that to a moonbat or a Putz.

Using their definition every company in Canada is subsidized but won't admit to knowing oil isn't subsidized.
 
TenPenny
#116
Well, if you're going to use your own definition of a subsidy, that's fine.


Funny that the oil producers say they get subsidies, it's only the internet experts on here who claim they don't.
 
Wake
#117
[QUOTE=taxslave;2432419]
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

I'll take that over oil company subsidies any day.



How about this fad?



Oil companies are not subsidized.

Believe it or not oil companies ARE subsidized. Trump intends to but those subsidies out. And the reason that they are subsidized is because the taxes on the gasoline and other by-products make the government 10 times as much in taxes as the stockholders make in profits. If they didn't offer SOME tax advantages American oil companies would have been out of business long ago.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#118
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

yeah here is one of your fancy little compnies:

"Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan:

Solyndra, the solar panel manufacturer who took more than $500 million from President Obama’s stimulus then went bust, sticking taxpayers for the loss, lied to federal officials to secure the loan, the Energy Department’s inspector general said in a report released Wednesday.

Another Obama disaster.
 
Curious Cdn
#119
[QUOTE=Wake;2432415]What you recognize is the fact that you don't understand anything about what's being discussed and instead of simply either asking questions here and getting answers or going to books (do you know what they are?) and learning from a source that you can trust, you just make your stupid proclamations to make yourself feel good.

You're as bad that Curious who isn't in the least curious - since he cannot challenge me with anything intellectual he proclaims me from some oil company. If I were from an oil company I would be proud to announce it since they contain some of the most advanced geologists in the world.

If you think all of this crap in your head honestly why do you bother to even read any of it? Why do you even attend this site?

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

I'll take that over oil company subsidies any day.



How about this fad?


You quote a wikipedia posting from 10 years ago and THAT is proof that these companies are in business?

TECHNOLOGY: Solyndra vs. SunEdison: 2 bankruptcies show how solar has changed -- Thursday, April 28, 2016 -- www.eenews.net (external - login to view) was during Obama

Sungevity files for bankruptcy; workers' paychecks bounce | The Kansas City Star (external - login to view) - the last American owned company.

https://www.greentechmedia.com/artic...olar-Companies (external - login to view)

The real question is - why couldn't YOU simply find this stuff yourself? Was it because your political beliefs do not agree with reality so you prefer to remain ignorant?


If "shisters" (whatever that is) use green energy to get rich I'm all for it as long as it isn't at the expense of taxpayers.

Feck off, Yank!
 
EagleSmack
+2
#120
^

#postfail
 

Similar Threads

18
Green Energy Bust
by EagleSmack | Jun 7th, 2016
34
Greens vs Green Energy
by Locutus | Aug 13th, 2012
5
Green Energy Act
by scoops11 | Jun 12th, 2009
no new posts