It's still the sun stupid

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
always was, is and will be.

Fifty years ago, National Geographic understood that the sun controls glaciers. But that was before they realized they could make money lying about the climate.

This was back in the days when NASA could still put people in space.

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/01/national-geographic-1967-sunspots-control-glaciers/

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the sniffling has already taken hold of the likes of mentalcuck and cancuck. these nancy's have nowhere to hide.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
By environmentalist calculations, the end of the world should have happened a long time ago

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I don't have to go on Safari I live in the Nova Scotia equivilent. Yes ther are things outside my door that will eat me givin the oportunity.

Maby they aint big as lions and tigers but they still get arround to total consumption. Trees will eat you if you don't move for long periods of realtive time. If you pass out on your lawn, It will eat you in a couple of weeks.

If you build a house make sure it's alignened with the sun. every degree of error will cost you extra, all the windows should be looking at the Sun, build it deep in the ground, get that fifty degree headstart, do that or you won't last the next decades. The secret to oldfarthood, fkeep your face into the Sun.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
According to the net it is 9:30 and it is black as hell outside and the sun should have risen an hour ago. WTF!!
Found it, somehow it was my bios was messed up

Last edited: