It's still the sun stupid

Locutus
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
always was, is and will be.

Fifty years ago, National Geographic understood that the sun controls glaciers. But that was before they realized they could make money lying about the climate.

This was back in the days when NASA could still put people in space.

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/...trol-glaciers/ (external - login to view)

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

always was, is and will be.

Fifty years ago, National Geographic understood that the sun controls glaciers. But that was before they realized they could make money lying about the climate.

This was back in the days when NASA could still put people in space.

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/...trol-glaciers/ (external - login to view)

All that will soon change.

I eagerly await the tears of frustration!

Locutus
+2
the sniffling has already taken hold of the likes of mentalcuck and cancuck. these nancy's have nowhere to hide.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

the sniffling has already taken hold of the likes of mentalcuck and cancuck. these nancy's have nowhere to hide.

And they cannot stop it! They have to sit and take it or leave.

Ludlow
+2
~ dun let the sun catch you cryin, ,,,,

Angstrom
By environmentalist calculations, the end of the world should have happened a long time ago

darkbeaver
Environmentalist don't calculate, they feel. Who wants a feel instead of full penetration?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Environmentalist don't calculate, they feel. Who wants a feel instead of full penetration?

Go on safari and get grabbed by the pu55y!

darkbeaver
I don't have to go on Safari I live in the Nova Scotia equivilent. Yes ther are things outside my door that will eat me givin the oportunity.

Maby they aint big as lions and tigers but they still get arround to total consumption. Trees will eat you if you don't move for long periods of realtive time. If you pass out on your lawn, It will eat you in a couple of weeks.

If you build a house make sure it's alignened with the sun. every degree of error will cost you extra, all the windows should be looking at the Sun, build it deep in the ground, get that fifty degree headstart, do that or you won't last the next decades. The secret to oldfarthood, fkeep your face into the Sun.

MHz
According to the net it is 9:30 and it is black as hell outside and the sun should have risen an hour ago. WTF!!
Found it, somehow it was my bios was messed up
Last edited by MHz; Jan 13th, 2017 at 10:42 PM..

darkbeaver
The Shadow of the Valley of death creeps over the glob starving the nonbelievers. The good old days are upon us.