100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Warmest in 120 years of train stations recording temperatures. You do know that 159 years ago was the coldest point in civilized man's history we still haven't returned to average for the past 6000 years after the being the coldest.

Ignore fact all you want but your ignorance is by choice and that just isn't cool.

You do realize that all the info in that post was irrelevant. No, I guess you don't..

Wake
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WakeView Post

One thing that stood out from your posting - you didn't volunteer any credentials and attempted to impune mine.

I'm a VFW from Vietnam and to see silly comments like yours does give me a giggle. You probably didn't even know that Canada had military troops in Vietnam. Were you of age you'd have been too busy hiding under your bed to protect the war.

Why do you repeat utter rubbish because you WANT to be right and not have to work at being smart?

Climate Change: No, It (external - login to view)

There is no climate change and there is no such thing as greenhouse gases. What is being passed about from hand to hand among a very small minority of leftist politicians that have simply bought off the management of places like NOAA that have chosen to tell us that everything they have is backed by "real scientists" such as the American Medical Association and the ladies auxiliary.

Consensus is not science and never has been. Quoting the laws of physics and then misrepresenting entire data sets and then discovering that almost the entire IPCC is politicians with no scientific training whatsoever should have rang a very loud bell.

If you are going to argue about this please give me some of your credentials. And I'm not speaking about any college degrees. I am a high school dropout that is entirely self taught. And yet I have worked for Lawrence Laboratories on improving the linear particle accelerator and programming poison gas detectors for those WMD that supposedly didn't exist. I automated the chemical analysis to discover HIV that was in the blood banking system and then to analyze DNA that brought the chief chemist a Nobel Prize. I even worked on the first base computer of the Pacific coast leg of the Internet that had 33 1/3rd times the capacity and speed as the best IBM supercomputer of the time. I could write accomplishments all day long so if you consider one paper written by one True Believer to be an education that won't pass. But if you have honestly studied physics and chemistry and have arguments of worth I'm more than ready to listen to them.

But the usual True Believer line is to claim a PhD in physics and then repeat a line of hogwash 6' deep.

NOAA and NASA have tampered with the data. How? By using almost unaltered ground based temperatures gathered in areas that had rapid and large urban growth. They did add corrections, but they purposely under corrected these because Obama wanted to say that he had hard science to back up his previous claims to the IPCC. The Satellite data gathered since about 1988 has shown records of world wide temperatures that do not even get close to matching the NOAA claims. And the disparity has not been broadly reported either by NASA or the media.

There is no such thing as a greenhouse gas. The only thing that is occurring is a blanketing effect that we have astronomical evidence that occurs up to the .1 Bar region on every planet and satellite with an atmosphere. And all these planets and satellites have wildly differing atmospheric compositions and base densities.

So you're welcome to place arguments but the usual "u dum" is only showing your own worth.

Tecumsehsbones

There is no climate change and there is no such thing as greenhouse gases. What is being passed about from hand to hand among a very small minority of leftist politicians that have simply bought off the management of places like NOAA that have chosen to tell us that everything they have is backed by "real scientists" such as the American Medical Association and the ladies auxiliary.

CO2, methane, and water vapor are greenhouse gases. That's why Venus is hotter than Mercury.

Quote:

Consensus is not science and never has been. Quoting the laws of physics and then misrepresenting entire data sets and then discovering that almost the entire IPCC is politicians with no scientific training whatsoever should have rang a very loud bell.

That part is correct. "Right" ain't up for a vote.

Quote:

If you are going to argue about this please give me some of your credentials. And I'm not speaking about any college degrees. I am a high school dropout that is entirely self taught. And yet I have worked for Lawrence Laboratories on improving the linear particle accelerator and programming poison gas detectors for those WMD that supposedly didn't exist. I automated the chemical analysis to discover HIV that was in the blood banking system and then to analyze DNA that brought the chief chemist a Nobel Prize. I even worked on the first base computer of the Pacific coast leg of the Internet that had 33 1/3rd times the capacity and speed as the best IBM supercomputer of the time. I could write accomplishments all day long so if you consider one paper written by one True Believer to be an education that won't pass. But if you have honestly studied physics and chemistry and have arguments of worth I'm more than ready to listen to them.

Berkeley or Livermore?

Quote:

But the usual True Believer line is to claim a PhD in physics and then repeat a line of hogwash 6' deep.

I have a Ph.D. in hogwash, with a specialty in quantum bullshit.

Quote:

NOAA and NASA have tampered with the data. How? By using almost unaltered ground based temperatures gathered in areas that had rapid and large urban growth. They did add corrections, but they purposely under corrected these because Obama wanted to say that he had hard science to back up his previous claims to the IPCC. The Satellite data gathered since about 1988 has shown records of world wide temperatures that do not even get close to matching the NOAA claims. And the disparity has not been broadly reported either by NASA or the media.

There is no such thing as a greenhouse gas. The only thing that is occurring is a blanketing effect that we have astronomical evidence that occurs up to the .1 Bar region on every planet and satellite with an atmosphere. And all these planets and satellites have wildly differing atmospheric compositions and base densities.

So you're welcome to place arguments but the usual "u dum" is only showing your own worth.

What's their nefarious purpose?

Danbones
carbon taxes are something they can spend when they visit at Epstein's pedo island

Quote:

CO2, methane, and water vapor are greenhouse gases. That's why Venus is hotter than Mercury.

hahaha
jeeez....someone is nutz

Venus is hotter than Mercury because of its thick atmosphere. According to NASA, Venus' atmosphere is 96 percent carbon dioxide, which holds in heat. Mercury has a very thin atmosphere that does not keep heat on the planet.
https://www.reference.com/science/ve...d7f872ae670190 (external - login to view)

the earth is definitely in scary space today

Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important trace gas in Earth's atmosphere. Currently it constitutes about 0.04% (equal to 400 parts per million; ppm) by volume of the atmosphere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon...27s_atmosphere (external - login to view)

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering
It's been warming for 15,000 years, steadily, which is why there isn't a kilometer or two of ice on top of your head.

No it hasn't ever been steadily warming but it does constantly change. The end of the last ice age is thought to be 12500 to 12800 years ago this was a rather abrupt change to climate and geography and is thought to have decimated human populations and ended every established culture. Look on You Tube for ancient underground cities which were very popular at one time because of the heavy and regular incoming hot oil baths, gravel showers, boulders showers and plasma showers. All that is written in stone.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Look on You Tube for ancient underground cities which were very popular at one time because of the heavy and regular incoming hot oil baths, gravel showers, boulders showers and plasma showers. All that is written in stone.

What the hell does that even mean?

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Actually that is probably due to Venus's very dense atmosphere and the fact that Mercury has no atmosphere and thus cannot retain any heat.

If you are going to argue about this please give me some of your credentials. And I'm not speaking about any college degrees. I am a high school dropout that is entirely self taught. And yet I have worked for Lawrence Laboratories on improving the linear particle accelerator and programming poison gas detectors for those WMD that supposedly didn't exist. I automated the chemical analysis to discover HIV that was in the blood banking system and then to analyze DNA that brought the chief chemist a Nobel Prize. I even worked on the first base computer of the Pacific coast leg of the Internet that had 33 1/3rd times the capacity and speed as the best IBM supercomputer of the time. I could write accomplishments all day long so if you consider one paper written by one True Believer to be an education that won't pass. But if...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
You really do like to spout a lot of pseudo-scientific BS don't you? As for your credentials, we only have your word for that, and since you have made up most of the rubbish you have posted previously we have no reason to believe in any of that.

I'm with Joe Rogan on this. To paraphrase: "What I like to believe is what really smart people have thought about for years and then passed on to me." Global warming deniers like you do not fit into that category.

DaSleeper
+2
Makes more sense than your global warming bullshite!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Actually that is probably due to Venus's very dense atmosphere and the fact that Mercury has no atmosphere and thus cannot retain any heat.

You mean the. . . gases. . . hold heat?

What do you think the greenhouse effect is?

Wake
+2

That part is correct. "Right" ain't up for a vote.

Berkeley or Livermore?

I have a Ph.D. in hogwash, with a specialty in quantum bullshit.

What's their nefarious purpose?

Would you mind explaining what in the hell the fact that Venus is marginally hotter than the day-side of Mercury has to do with the composition of the atmosphere of Venus and not purely the fact that it has one? Earth's atmosphere was originally 40% CO2 and we did not have a run-away "greenhouse effect" - in fact we had dinosaurs roaming the Earth in mild temperatures with 24% CO2.

I worked at Berkeley and Livermore and Sandia. Do you want to argue with that?

If you do not understand that Obama demanded a paper to present to the IPCC proving AGW then perhaps you should catch up.

Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

carbon taxes are something they can spend when they visit at Epstein's pedo island

hahaha
jeeez....someone is nutz

Venus is hotter than Mercury because of its thick atmosphere. According to NASA, Venus' atmosphere is 96 percent carbon dioxide, which holds in heat. Mercury has a very thin atmosphere that does not keep heat on the planet.
https://www.reference.com/science/ve...d7f872ae670190 (external - login to view)

the earth is definitely in scary space today

Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important trace gas in Earth's atmosphere. Currently it constitutes about 0.04% (equal to 400 parts per million; ppm) by volume of the atmosphere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon...27s_atmosphere (external - login to view)

The composition means nothing. It is purely because of the density of the atmosphere and it's closer orbit.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

You really do like to spout a lot of pseudo-scientific BS don't you? As for your credentials, we only have your word for that, and since you have made up most of the rubbish you have posted previously we have no reason to believe in any of that.

I'm with Joe Rogan on this. To paraphrase: "What I like to believe is what really smart people have thought about for years and then passed on to me." Global warming deniers like you do not fit into that category.

So you have no credentials and are doing nothing more than following the "consensus". Einstein was considered a total fool for not following the consensus as well. But I see that you disagree with his work as well.

I didn't think you understood what the argument is over and you just proved it.

Tecumsehsbones

Would you mind explaining what in the hell the fact that Venus is marginally hotter than the day-side of Mercury has to do with the composition of the atmosphere of Venus and not purely the fact that it has one?

Sure. Different gases have different properties. Some are lighter, some are heavier. Compressibility varies. Ph varies.

Another of these properties that varies is the tendency to hold insolated heat. Gases with high heat retention are called "greenhouse" gases, after the properties of glass and other transparent or translucent materials used in greenhouses. Venus's atmosphere is high in gases that have high heat retention.

Quote:

Earth's atmosphere was originally 40% CO2 and we did not have a run-away "greenhouse effect"

Define "originally."

Quote:

- in fact we had dinosaurs roaming the Earth in mild temperatures with 24% CO2.

How'd that work out for them?

Quote:

I worked at Berkeley and Livermore and Sandia. Do you want to argue with that?

No, when you said "Lawrence Laboratories," I was curious as to whether you meant Berkeley or Livermore. I think your ability to take offense to the question says more about you than it does about me.

Might wanna cut back on the caffeine some, kemo sabe.

Quote:

If you do not understand that Obama demanded a paper to present to the IPCC proving AGW then perhaps you should catch up.

Wow, you're quite upset.

Juice box?

EagleSmack
100%

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

100%

He is one irate little dude. And probably the toughest fella on the internet.

On the internet.

Cliffy

Bar Sinister

Oh, so you do have a basic understanding of science.

Danbones
You fake news types don't really have the qualifications to judge science since you have continuously shown you have no idea what scientific method actually is, or why it does.

When the earth atmos. gets to being 98% CO2 then you and the other fake news doood might get a say...LOL, and by when, I mean IF, not WHEN.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Is that what happened to you ?

Wake
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

No it has not been warming steadily for 15,000 years. It's been cooling steadily.

Your lifestyle is going to kill you. Without intervention and bypass surgery you would have died a long time ago.

When these guys are correct you have to give them their due.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...47DOUQ9QEIKzAA (external - login to view)

But most of the time they have their heads up their rectum and you have to hit them for that.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The comedy of your posting is that Isacc Asimov wrote almost entirely science fiction with so little fact in it that it isn't surprising that you would use him as your model of truth, justice and the Canadian way.

Tecumsehsbones

The comedy of your posting is that Isacc Asimov wrote almost entirely science fiction with so little fact in it that it isn't surprising that you would use him as your model of truth, justice and the Canadian way.

That's what you think. Isaac Asimov is in every major division of the Dewey Decimal System. Science fiction is a minority of his writing.

I learned algebra from an Asimov textbook.

Curious Cdn

That's what you think. Isaac Asimov is in every major division of the Dewey Decimal System. Science fiction is a minority of his writing.

I learned algebra from an Asimov textbook.

Man! He'd be smart enuff to join Mensa or sump'n.