Canadian Climate Change Denier Gets Schooled

tay

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3f.../14/lorrie.jpg

The response

https://www.indy100.com/article/clim...c-drop-7476856 (external - login to view)

mentalfloss
Deniers are idiots, but we already knew that.

petros
How does that "school a denier"?

mentalfloss
He's a colossal donut, just like you.

Danbones
+1

there...done
simple for simpletons

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Deniers are idiots, but we already knew that.

Explain the settled science flossy.

Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

there...done
simple for simpletons

Hottest year on record!

Jinentonix
+2
Quote:

They lead to the same conclusion. 97% of scientists agree

Speaking of colossal donuts. 97% of scientists do NOT agree. 32% do but that ain't 97% now is it.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Explain the settled science flossy.

It's right in the link.

Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

Speaking of colossal donuts. 97% of scientists do NOT agree. 32% do but that ain't 97% now is it.

Yes, because scientists who do studies that have nothing to do with climate change should be included as well.

You guys aren't even trying anymore.

TenPenny
You would have to be a complete moron to believe that the scale of human activity on the planet has has ZERO impact on climate. It's impossible.

mentalfloss
We have quite a few complete morons here then.

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

You would have to be a complete moron to believe that the scale of human activity on the planet has has ZERO impact on climate. It's impossible.

Can't recall anyone seriously saying humans have had zero impact although many have said something along those lines just to get the flossys of the world to explode. The most man may have done is delay the inevitable next iceage by a few years.

DaSleeper
Warmists at a an Al Gore presentation.....
Anyone spot Flossy in the front row?????

wwwyoutubecomwatchv3CoaZOtVagg

mentalfloss
Man-made climate change had role in some of 2015's extreme weather

A new scientific report finds man-made climate change played some role in two dozen extreme weather events last year but not in a few other weird weather instances around the world.

An annual report released Thursday by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration found climate change was a factor, however small or large, in 24 of 30 strange weather events. They include 11 cases of high heat, as well as unusual winter sunshine in the United Kingdom, Alaskan wildfires and odd "sunny day" flooding in Miami.

Man-made climate change had role in some of 2015's extreme weather - Technology & Science - CBC News

DaSleeper
+1
You and Selfsame should get together someday.....you are both stuck in a rut.....

Nick Danger
Deniers are unmoved by facts. That's why they call them deniers.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

there...done
simple for simpletons

Wow. You can use MS Paint. Well done.

DaSleeper
+1
Alarmist facts....

mentalfloss
Hey, maybe you could try posting something convincing!

DaSleeper
+2
When you don't why should I?

mentalfloss
I do, but you don't.

I can't help that

bobnoorduyn
+2
Anytime anyone says; "the science is settled" you know the argument is lost, by them. Science doesn't work that way, very little science is "settled". The axiom that all human activity one earth would comprise 36 frames of a feature length movie of earth's history would mean that evidence from 1740 onward would probably be the equivalent of the cuttings and scrapings from a splicer. Hardly enough for even a rough guess under a CSI tech's electron microscope.

mentalfloss
Science does work that way and settled just means the likelihood of a position contrary to what has been established is small because the weight of evidence greatly supports the status quo.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Wow. You can use MS Paint. Well done.

ms paint?
WTF are you talking about?
got anything substantial to refute with except ridiculous bullcrap?
nope?
then stick your head back up yer but please

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Science does work that way and settled just means the likelihood of a position contrary to what has been established is small because the weight of evidence greatly supports the status quo.

How the status quo media failed on climate change
https://thinkprogress.org/how-the-st...224#.bi69doti0 (external - login to view)
which means you are wrong

maybe you two should put your heads together and come up with something

Ludlow
I was watching Frontier Alaska the other day. Otto was talking about the changes in the weather and how they would have to adjust to survive. I guess he was making it up though.

Locutus
the 'quo' was created and the narrative was forced.

no 'science' there cuck.

you're spreading your sjw activities too thin.

take a break or delete yourself.

Cannuck
As somebody that had zero interest in climate change science, these are some of my favorite threads

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I was watching Frontier Alaska the other day. Otto was talking about the changes in the weather and how they would have to adjust to survive. I guess he was making it up though.

You were watching what... and Otto said what?!

Dude... you are a retard.

captain morgan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Well, as long as Otto says so, it must be fact

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Well, as long as Otto says so, it must be fact

Apparently so!

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Apparently so!

Good ole Otto. .

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

You were watching what... and Otto said what?!

Dude... you are a retard.

No you are

no new posts