“Climate Barbie” Catherine McKenna's luxury car spending spree

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
That's because it's NOT about climate change, it's about the redistribution of wealth, and not the altruistic kind either. That transfer of wealth is going upwards, not downwards.
McKenna and her worthless ilk are nothing but thieves and charlatans.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
you hypocritical tory bastards,it was fine for steve to blow a million so he could haul his fave ride half way 'round the world, christ.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
stay mad cuck. :lol:

we have the rebel, trump and fox for at least 4 years.

you guys have...well, nothing. *snerk*

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yes, it's going to be an embarrassing 4 years for the U.S.

Remember Bush?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And the salt pours!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yes, it's going to be an embarrassing 4 years for the U.S.

Remember Bush?
Um, this thread is about McKenna. I mean sh*t dude, I know Trump is living in that big empty space 'twixt your ears rent free, but c'mon.

I dashed off a letter to our munificent Environment Minister earlier today. I said that I wanted to help her combat climate change and to that end, I put in an order to her for a deep purple Porche Cayenne. Don't worry, I thought about you guys and told her it was cool if it was a used one as well. You guys shouldn't have to pay list for a new luxury car for me.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
these arrogant cucks are their own undoing as evidenced by Trump's yuge victory. they ignore the little people and those that support and stand for them...like Rob Ford sticks in that weakling's head.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Why not a Ford Fusion or SVU? I can see a limousine for JT and the family, but there should be a maximum dollar amount allowed for the 'shared' government fleet. Something is not kosher at all when ministers himself/herself go buy their government cars themselves!!! I always though that this responsibility was part of the Facilities Management Dept., but the fleet was then signed off by the PM. This one is out of control, she filled 300 seat in Peru, paid 17K for a photographer in France, now shopping for Tesla, porches, etc..!! Nice to have such a beautiful bunch of people in Ottawa! the issue is with this bunch of beauties (men and women), entitlement appears to be part of their expectation for having landed this job.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
you hypocritical tory bastards,it was fine for steve to blow a million so he could haul his fave ride half way 'round the world, christ.

I don't recall Steve pounding the environmental sh-it to anybody else. So what type of car he drove was of little matter. If this particular person hadn't been a hypocrite, it wouldn't of mattered anyways.

But I would not expect a hypocrite like you to understand hypocrisy.