Good news on the climate hoax front

Locutus
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
8 New Papers Reveal ‘Natural’ Global Warming Reaches Amplitudes Of 10°C In Just 50 Years With No CO2 Influence

Climate records from ice cores indicate that abrupt, global-scale warming events with amplitudes of up to 10°C (in the Greenland region) were reached within as little as 50 years dozens of times during the roughly 100,000 years between the last interglacial (~120,000 years ago) and the current interglacial period (11,700 years ago to present). That’s equivalent to a rate of up to 2.0°C per decade of “natural” global warming. CO2 concentrations remained flat and low (~180 parts per million) throughout these warming (and cooling) periods, which are commonly referred to as Dansgaard-Oeschger events.

... it can therefore be concluded that global-scale warming and cooling events occur naturally at rates and amplitudes several times greater (multiple degrees per decade) than what has occurred since 1850 [~0.05°C per decade], and thus climate change in the modern period does not even come close to falling out of the range of what can and does occur naturally. Also, it can be concluded that CO2 concentration changes have historically not been well correlated with abrupt temperature changes either in the paleoclimate record nor during significant portions of the modern period.

8 New Papers Reveal ‘Natural’ Global Warming Reaches Amplitudes Of 10°C In Just 50 Years With No CO2 Influence (external - login to view)

EagleSmack
Not too mention the UN Futures just took a HUGE HIT!

Danbones
just the ol sea level rise chart for the last 12000 years gives it away

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

just the ol sea level rise chart for the last 12000 years gives it away

True... but they simply have to say Sea Levels Are Rising and the lemmings believe it.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

True... but they simply have to say Sea Levels Are Rising and the lemmings believe it.

My blood pressure is rising and I feel warm....we must need a new tax

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

You could start a movement.

petros
I've said the same thing about interglacials being extremely stable compared to the in between times.

It was global warming that civilized man during the current interglacial period.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

It was global warming that civilized man during the current interglacial period.

Given the current state of affairs with the liberals down south I'm not sure that really happened

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

8 New Papers Reveal ‘Natural’ Global Warming Reaches Amplitudes Of 10°C In Just 50 Years With No CO2 Influence
Climate records from ice cores indicate that abrupt, global-scale warming events with amplitudes of up to 10°C (in the Greenland region) were reached within as little as 50 years dozens of times during the roughly 100,000 years between the last interglacial (~120,000 years ago) and the current interglacial period (11,700 years ago to present). That’s equivalent to a rate of up to 2.0°C per decade of “natural” global warming. CO2 concentrations remained flat and low (~180 parts per million) throughout these warming (and cooling) periods, which are commonly referred to as Dansgaard-Oeschger events.
... it can therefore be concluded that global-scale warming and cooling events occur naturally at rates and amplitudes several times greater (multiple degrees per decade) than what has occurred since 1850 [~0.05°C per decade], and thus climate change in the modern period does not even come close to falling out of the range of what can and does occur naturally. Also, it can be concluded that CO2 concentration changes have historically not been well correlated with abrupt temperature changes either in the paleoclimate record nor during significant portions of the modern period.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
The Chinese sailed arround a green land in 1492. It's winter now. Siberian News covers this years early and wicked snowload, guess whos's nexst, the mother of all winters is upon us. They have to kill the yearling ponies, they can't dig into the grass. It
s agood time to get into snowmobiles.

petros
1% of the entire interglacial epoch says were doomed.

darkbeaver

1% of the entire interglacial epoch says were doomed.

We'll we're still here, a logical progression of an ecosystem come hell or high water. The trials and tribulations of material.

petros
We will thrive more than ever. Romans owe their success to temps 1.5C higher than today.

Would you wear a leather skirt in Scotland in December?

PoliticalNick

We will thrive more than ever. Romans owe their success to temps 1.5C higher than today.

Would you wear a leather skirt in Scotland in December?

Can't say I would where one anywhere at any time but if that's your thing...

Ludlow
+1
I've driven all over the country in the past twenty years. Even a dumbazz like me can notice the changes in the landscape. You'd have to be a blind idiot not to notice.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I've driven all over the country in the past twenty years. Even a dumbazz like me can notice the changes in the landscape. You'd have to be a blind idiot not to notice.

It's a big country..the landscape is gonna change

Ludlow

It's a big country..the landscape is gonna change

Yeah I especially love the tall pines in the lush high country forest of Flagstaff Az. Now when you're cruising I-40 you notice the thinning and the brown tops. I guess that's just a natural erosion of our countyside too.

PoliticalNick

Yeah I especially love the tall pines in the lush high country forest of Flagstaff Az. Now when you're cruising I-40 you notice the thinning and the brown tops. I guess that's just a natural erosion of our countyside too.

Well it is in nature...

petros

Is it raining too much?

EagleSmack
+1
Petrified Forest National Park, Holbrook, Arizona (external - login to view)

If we only could have known

petros
But but but. Silicate permineralization take eons

Ludlow
+1

Is it raining too much?

Back in those days they were blaming it on acid rain. But who knows.

EagleSmack

But but but. Silicate permineralization take eons

Time Sucks!

We need a tax to stop time!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Time Sucks!

We need a tax to stop time!

If we change time I could sleep in until 8 to get lab time instead of 4 AM?

Locutus

you're just a little constipated.

try some bran buds.

Ludlow
+1

Well it is in nature...

Right. Just like when you're headin south on 17 toward Phoenix which went from 120,000 population when I was a kid to 4 million plus now. And when you drop down from Crown King into the valley the first thiing you notice is that the once blue sky now has a thick brown cloud over the city. But I guess that also is natural. Open your eyes and nose pinhead and get your fukkin head outa the sand. You think people bring up things like pollution and the un natural erosion of nature so they can get a grant to study it? Wake the fukk up.
Last edited by Ludlow; Nov 12th, 2016 at 08:53 PM..

Ludlow
+1

Well it is in nature...

Right. Just like when you're headin south on 17 toward Phoenix which went from 120,000 population when I was a kid to 4 million plus now. And when you drop down from Crown King into the valley the first thiing you notice is that the once blue sky now has a thick brown cloud over the city. But I guess that also is natural. Open your eyes and nose pinhead and get your fukkin head outa the sand. You think people bring up things like pollution and the un natural erosion of nature so they can get a grant to study it? Wake the fukk up.
Last edited by Ludlow; Nov 12th, 2016 at 08:53 PM..

Mowich

Right. Just like when you're headin south on 17 toward Phoenix which went from 120,000 population when I was a kid to 4 million plus now. And when you drop down from Crown King into the valley the first thiing you notice is that the once blue sky now has a thick brown cloud over the city. But I guess that also is natural. Open your eyes and nose pinhead and get your fukkin head outa the sand. You think people bring up things like pollution and the un natural eroion of nature so they can get a grant to study it? Wake the fukk up.

Bravo

Locutus
+1
yeah yeah...the long-term climate changes...we know, we all get it.

heck, the weekly weather changes all the fukkin' time.

but it sure as hell ain't got nuthin' to do with air conditioners, paint voc's or your suv.

it just don't.

and I'm not responsible for the change and don't need to pay for what the planet and sun do with one another.

ya dig?

oh, and we ain't gonna 'fix' anything either.

and and...fukk suzuki, neil young and albert gore too.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvEjmtSkl53h4

pollution does not equal climate change.

Locutus
Steve Milloy ‏@JunkScience

Steve Milloy Retweeted Bill McKibben
.@BillMcKibben (external - login to view), physics aside, what country is doing anything to change the weather?

Bill McKibben Verified account ‏@billmckibben

Trump is making biggest bet any leader has ever made: physics isn't real, and climate change can be safely ignored

no new posts