Polar bears off the ice in W. Hudson Bay are “well fed and in great shape” this year

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Reports from Seal River, just north of Churchill at Churchillwild, at July 26 were crowing about seeing lots of bears onshore, with a veritable beehive of activity the weekend of 16/17 July:
“This has without a doubt been Churchill Wild’s most spectacular start to the summer polar bear watching season. …Bear numbers are up spectacularly this year and all are looking very fat and healthy, perhaps much to the chagrin of climate change “experts.” Our best day for the seductive white carnivores over the past week featured 21 polar bears sighted between the Lodge and our whale swim spot!

The ice pack, which was still visible a week ago [i.e, 17 July or so], has finally dissipated and pushed a large number of bears on to our coastline here at Seal River, with the end result being many very happy cameras!” [my bold]
And in Churchill proper, the Polar Bear Alert program has issued three reports so far this season (courtesy the Town of Churchill), which confirm that bears in the Polar Bear Capital of the World are also in great shape.

mo

https://polarbearscience.com/2016/0...ay-are-well-fed-and-in-great-shape-this-year/

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Dr David Duke Phd, was just saying on a black guy's radio show, that the brown bears were interbreeding with the polar bears, and the brown ones are breeding the white ones out...
It was a qualifier for his usual whites are getting extinkt line
I guess It didn't dawn on him that the polar bears are doing so well they are expanding south, not that the brown bears are expanding north.

somehow the value of a university degree does seem to be discoloring somewhat
lately these days

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Dr David Duke Phd, was just saying on a black guy's radio show, that the brown bears were interbreeding with the polar bears, and the brown ones are breeding the white ones out...
It was a qualifier for his usual whites are getting extinkt line
I guess It didn't dawn on him that the polar bears are doing so well they are expanding south, not that the brown bears are expanding north.

somehow the value of a university degree does seem to be discoloring somewhat
lately these days

The guy is an idiot. Isn't he the head of the KKK still?
Anyways there is zero chance of black bears breading with polar bears but there are albino black bears on the coast so naturally they breed. Also brown bears and black bears are the same bear.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Cheaper than cremating a body, rub a little seal blubber on it first though so they don't start hunting people more than they already do.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Polar bears as far south as Cochrane , Ontario...lol
https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.0587...4!1sTD79uTLBHUrHbWFxJlMJaA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656