New Years Resolutions For Climate Scientists

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
1. Stop lying about sea ice. The amount of sea ice on Earth is near a record high.2. Stop lying about global warming. There hasn’t been any significant troposphere warming for 18 years.3. Stop lying about climate models. They are a disaster and 97% overpredict warming.#4. Stop lying about sea level. 80% of tide gauges show less rise than the official “global average”. Many tide gauges show no rise in sea level, and almost none show any acceleration over the past 20 years.#5. Stop lying about drought. Droughts in the US are becoming less severe and less frequent, and the US has been wetter than normal over the past year.#6. Stop lying about snow. Autumn/Winter snow cover has increased to record levels.#7. Stop tampering with temperature data.

#8. Stop making up thermometer data where it doesn’t actually exist

By following any one of the simple principles of scientific integrity, a climate scientist can be guaranteed to be ostracized, have their funding cut off, have web sites set up to personally attack them, get fired, and possibly have the president of the US smear them.

New Years Resolutions For Climate Scientists | Real Science

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Yes.. futile hope, i guess, some clarity, honesty and sanity in the AGW camp.

But i think they likely are unsalvageable lost souls.. quite beyond reason.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
By following any one of the simple principles of scientific integrity

integrity? You speak of integrity... while you drop yet another CPR (Cut & Paste & Run) from serial misinformer "Steven Goddard". We've already dealt with a few of these BS items previously... and yet you persist! Goddard has been refuted over and over again... and yet you persist! Your guy... denier blogger extraordinaire "Steven Goddard"... the guy who has ever done any related science, the guy who has never attempted to formally challenge actual scientists/papers with his BS claims... the guy who has never published a damn thing. Your guy; your continued go-to CPR guy... and you speak of integrity?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yes.. futile hope, i guess

It certainly is:

integrity? You speak of integrity... while you drop yet another CPR (Cut & Paste & Run) from serial misinformer "Steven Goddard". We've already dealt with a few of these BS items previously... and yet you persist! Goddard has been refuted over and over again... and yet you persist! Your guy... denier blogger extraordinaire "Steven Goddard"... the guy who has ever done any related science, the guy who has never attempted to formally challenge actual scientists/papers with his BS claims... the guy who has never published a damn thing. Your guy; your continued go-to CPR guy... and you speak of integrity?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
troll away trolls... please note CC Rules: You are free to express your views forcefully but we require you to remain civil. Insults, hate speech, and deliberately inflammatory statements, commonly known as trolling, are not acceptable.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
troll away trolls... please note CC Rules: You are free to express your views forcefully but we require you to remain civil. Insults, hate speech, and deliberately inflammatory statements, commonly known as trolling, are not acceptable.

Somebody has a very, very thin skin.

"There is a difference between light-hearted joking and teasing. The target of a joke appreciates the humor; the target of teasing feels hurt."

I think we all have been teased at one time or another on CC, regardless if we like it or not. ;)

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009

per CC Rules: You are free to express your views forcefully but we require you to remain civil. Insults, hate speech, and deliberately inflammatory statements, commonly known as trolling, are not acceptable.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009

you have been alerted to the CC Rules; you are purposely and flagrantly ignoring them. Do you feel you are above the board rules and they don't apply to you? Do you feel you have the personal latitude to continue to purposely derail threads? Do you have no respect for the CC Forum and its membership?

note: per CC Rules --- You are free to express your views forcefully but we require you to remain civil. Insults, hate speech, and deliberately inflammatory statements, commonly known as trolling, are not acceptable.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
The denier community is in full distraction mode, as it appears that 2014 will be the warmest, or at least in the top three warmest, years on record.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Hi Eagle.... Allow me to be the first to thank you for the highly informative and truly educational series on drywall related activities.

I for one appreciate this great public service you have voluntary elected to offer and in no way, shape or form, would I call this 'trolling' (as described by CC's resident troll).

Keep up the excellent work and I eagerly look forward to more installments in this fascinating series.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hi Eagle.... Allow me to be the first to thank you for the highly informative and truly educational series on drywall related activities.

I for one appreciate this great public service you have voluntary elected to offer and in no way, shape or form, would I call this 'trolling' (as described by CC's resident troll).

Keep up the excellent work and I eagerly look forward to more installments in this fascinating series.

Thank you Captain. I plan to keep up this series. Not only is it highly informative but it is quite relevant to these types of threads. I appreciate the support.