Why is the left afraid of climate change?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Does the left believe that our current climate is the best for the globe? Does the left not know that climate has always changed? Maybe the climate will get better as it changes. Fewer violent storms are occurring recently so I think climate change is a good thing.

I feel sorry for the left because they are afraid of so many things.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Man-made climate change isn't happening. I think we all know that's the case, apart from a few weirdos. So we can forget about that. That's a no-no.

Any climate change that may be occurring - and climate change could mean cooling, remember - is entirely natural and is only what's been happening to the Earth for millions of years and which occurred look before humanity came along.

And even if the earth is naturally warming up then it won't be anywhere near as disastrous as the Global Warming doomsayers say it is. If anything, it'll be beneficial.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Does the left believe that our current climate is the best for the globe? Does the left not know that climate has always changed? Maybe the climate will get better as it changes. Fewer violent storms are occurring recently so I think climate change is a good thing.

I feel sorry for the left because they are afraid of so many things.

I've wondered that myself. If the hot areas get hotter, won't the cold areas get warmer? Vast stretches of North America and Eurasia will become inhabitable and productive.

Seems like the lefties want everything to remain as it is, what they're comfortable with.

Sounds kinda. . . dare I say it?. . . conservative.

P.S. I like your Advent display, Walter. Don't forget to light the fourth candle tomorrow.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I think a lot of these dweebs were bummed that their 'man-made global warming' pet project bit the big green wiener. it wasn't embraced. turns out it is the nature of things.

so they gotta find other magically delicious proofs for newfound 'theories' as to why the planet does what it has done for longer than any human ever stumbled across gaia's velvety crust.

aka they mad.