Al Gore in Los Angeles, Climate Reality

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Why didn't this dull wandering hypocrite just Skype this 'meeting' and save his rancid carbon footprint?

He needs to be there in person such that he gets the best use of his Lear Jet that he's already bought and paid for... The pilot's just sitting around collecting a salary anyways, so why not put him to use?

You remember - he's the guy that invented the internet

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That's the thing about the Global Warming idiots.

They tell us not to drive cars or travel by planes or go on ships because of the myth that they are harming the planet, yet tell them that that would mean that they would have to therefore walk and swim when they attend their next Climate Change Conference thousands of miles away and they look at you with the scorn they give somebody who's just dropped a crisps packet.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Canada's very own David Suzuki is vying for the title of King of the Global Alarmist Idiot Society. He's recognized as such here and the Australians have recently done the same.

We're so very proud of him...

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This is where the alarmists come in and say...

"Why shouldn't they be able to fly in a leer jet from place to place.... are you jealous?"

Did anyone in here actually try to listen to the full clip? I got to just over two minutes.

WTF is he talking about?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Generally speaking, the usual suspects consider themselves far more important than the rest of us plebes. This in itself justifies their rock-star lifestyle and egregious use of fuel.

Sure, it would be easier and more Earth friendly to tele-conference, but you just can't charge the same fees.

Now, our boy Suzuki has got the right idea here... He takes his big, black-smoke-spewing, oil burning tour bus from destination to destination (to transport just himself a a few lackeys) but will stop a mile or so outside the city he's visiting so he can cycle the last mile into the town... Makes for a great photo-op

Gore could learn a thing or 2 from our venerable David Suzuki