Who will you be in God's Kingdom of Heaven?

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
We have all types, even a Lord Jesus Christ...

remember, God as designated King, what did he make you?

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I would be the person I strive to be here on earth I suppose.

I would be the person I am here on earth, mainly because I'm to lazy to change , even for god, and especially so now that I've seen the stairs. I don't suppose there will be anything at all for transportation and acomodation but of the simplest rustic sort. Where did I put satans phone number?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I would be the person I am here on earth, mainly because I'm to lazy to change , even for god, and especially so now that I've seen the stairs.

lol. I believe god would be disappointed to have crafted a creature such as yourself beaver, and have it turn up twisted beyond recognition on the final day. :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
lol. I believe god would be disappointed to have crafted a creature such as yourself beaver, and have it turn up twisted beyond recognition on the final day. :lol:

I share your thinking, I am not one to doubt the wisdom of her handiwork and will go if I must in a largely unaltered form except for the wear and dead brain cells. I have not the slightest doubt in her designs and would never contemplate such a blasphemous act as seeking to better her perfected work.:lol:

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
I would be the person I am here on earth, mainly because I'm to lazy to change , even for god, and especially so now that I've seen the stairs. I don't suppose there will be anything at all for transportation and acomodation but of the simplest rustic sort. Where did I put satans phone number?

Take the horse allready...

jwmcq625

Nominee Member
Sep 14, 2007
For all of you who believe in this fairytale, I really feel sorry for you. As far as hell is concerned, we are all living it on this earth. A so-called loving God would not allow to happen what is happening on this old earth. Children going to bed hungry every night, so called minister of the faith Priest routinely abusing children. No there is no God, that would allow such things to take place.

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
For all of you who believe in this fairytale, I really feel sorry for you. As far as hell is concerned, we are all living it on this earth. A so-called loving God would not allow to happen what is happening on this old earth. Children going to bed hungry every night, so called minister of the faith Priest routinely abusing children. No there is no God, that would allow such things to take place.

But, our journey on earth with God is hell. Thank God we have him to make it seem not as bad..