Sin and Satan EXPOSED

pfrattali

Sep 6, 2009
seekgod.bravehost.com
Definition/Description of SIN:

A: transgression of the law of God
B: a debased state of human nature in which the self is alienated from God resulting in the breaking of God's law

* SIN begins as a 'state of being' which results in lawless acts
* mankind enjoys sin because he enjoys independence from God - there is an 'elated' feeling, 'excitement' or 'freedom' in breaking rules
* sinful man desires to exist not by the rules of God, but to break those rules and live by his own rules, disregarding the consequences
* consequences = disorder, disharmony, disease, discomfort, delusion, confusion, chaos, pain, death
* SIN = getting your 'heart focus' off of God, onto yourself = separation from God
* the deeper one falls into SIN, the more 'selfish' and proud he/she becomes, at the expense of others
* Sin increases one's appetite for power and control
* Sin deludes individuals into believing that their source of power is in themselves and not God

* Sin is a delusion that can only be overcome by 'coming to the end of oneself' and truly forsaking independence from God

Repentance = Forsaking independence from God and turning your life completely back over to Him in complete obedience (i.e. - 're-engagement' with God), and forsaking all sin.
Wisdom >> Turn back to God with your whole heart. Put your total trust and dependence on God for every aspect of your life.

Description of Satan:

Who is Satan?
* an angelic being (originally called Lucifer) created by God
* he was the greatest of all angelic beings
* he deceived himself into thinking he could become self sufficient, not needing God
* he thought he could dis-engage from God's rule and live by his own rules, thus falling into SIN ... thus having an appetite for power and control
* he fell because he craved independence from God, and 'disconnected' himself from God
* when one claims independence from God, he/she seems obligated to get power & control as God has power & control because we are created in His image
* Satan became proud and looked to other angelic beings for the love and acceptance he craved for after turning away from God
* he somehow deceived and convinced one third of all the angels in Heaven to follow him and rebel against God
* he is now greedy for all the power, glory, and worship that belongs only to God
* he is now the #1 enemy/adversary of God
* he wants all of mankind to fall into sin and eventually destroy all

Satan's Objectives:
1. to replace God and rule the Universe…he desires all the power and glory, and to receive worship from all created beings
2. to go against God and anything that is of God (he is spiteful and vindictive)
3. To separate man from God, keep them out of fellowship; he wants to get all men to rebel against God and fall into sin
4. to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10 :10)

Satan's Strategy:
1. HE WILL HIDE / COVER UP TRUTH! Satan is the father of lies. God is Truth. - he will hide / cover up God and everything that God represents - he is part of the darkness and darkness will always try to extinguish the Light - he is always putting up 'smoke screens' and 'distractions' to try to get attention / focus off of God and onto 'self '
2. to get as many individuals as he can to question God's love and even His existence
3. He will try to get every individual to focus on themselves instead of God. (egotism) He will try to deceive mankind into thinking that they can live independently from God and be his own god.

Results:
1. we see men/women looking to satisfy their need for love and acceptance in the wrong places. (i.e. other people, fame, money, material possessions, anything apart from God, the created object instead of the Creator Himself, who is the only One that can truly satisfy our need to be loved.)
2. the world is a ball of confusion, i.e., everyone having their own agenda resulting in total disharmony, and eventual chaos
3. there is bickering and striving everywhere; mankind doesn't know how to 'get along'
4. the planet is getting ruined because of man's foolish presumption that he can manage himself!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
So if God/god really exists, theoretically, as he created mankind, your results just prove it's either his fault* or people are that way on purpose. I don't understand the point of this thread?

If it's his fault, how is god perfect and always right? Bleh, no point in arguing this.

pfrattali

Sep 6, 2009
seekgod.bravehost.com
We need to rely on God first and foremost for our love and acceptance. GOD FIRST, then others. Nothing wrong with being accepted and loved by others, we need it. But when we keep God out of our lives, (i.e., no fellowship, no prayer, no worship, no relationship with God) then our relationships with others (i.e., family, friends, etc.) go on a downward spiral. Believe me, they tend to FAIL. When we seek God in prayer (seek Him for who He is, not for what He can give you) our other relationships will be enhanced. TRUST ME, I know from first hand experience. Am I saying I can get along with everybody? No, but the people in my life that I get along with see the difference in me.

pfrattali

Sep 6, 2009
seekgod.bravehost.com
So if God/god really exists, theoretically, as he created mankind, your results just prove it's either his fault* or people are that way on purpose. I don't understand the point of this thread?

If it's his fault, how is god perfect and always right? Bleh, no point in arguing this.

You don't get it, do you? Is it God's fault that man fell into SIN. Did God not give man free will? Did God make the choice for man to commit SIN? Are we robots????

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
There's absolutely no evidence that gods give a hoot about anything concerning humans or even Earth.I think it's foolish to love a creature that kills innocent kids and allows other humans to molest them.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
You don't get it, do you? Is it God's fault that man fell into SIN. Did God not give man free will? Did God make the choice for man to commit SIN? Are we robots????
You don't seem to get it. If gods didn't want humans to sin why not give them free will - the capacity to sin? Besides, gods designed everything right? Why design humans to be able to sin in the first place and then bitch about it later? That's just stupid beyond measure.