Seek God's Will

pfrattali

Sep 6, 2009
seekgod.bravehost.com
Seek God's Will

Word from God
July 5, 2007

Child, many times I am calling people through my gentle words of warning, admonition, reminders yet many of them remain deaf. Just to call their attention, my hand at times is constrained to allow some situations in their lives that compels them to respond to my call. I allow suffering, trials, sicknesses, poverty and all manner of circumstances that try men’s souls. In spite of this, let me assure them that these things I allow in love, for the soul will never understand while having the best times in life that there is more to their earthly existence than the five senses can perceive. The soul forever seeks its source who is me alone their creator. Man’s journey through life is full of concerns. Their pervasive desire to go after money, fame, their wordly endeavors oftentimes sidetrack their truest purpose in their creation. Happiness in its purest form that the soul craves for, can only be possible through their intimate relationship with Us, Myself and My Son your Savior. True happiness in your earthly life can be yours if my Son Jesus and your I AM become a part of your daily existence for we know and can guide you to real sources of lasting happiness, a piece of heaven in your heart so to speak, until that very day that the literal heaven is opened up for you.

Everybody seeks what life has to offer and in store for them but if they simply make a decision to love rather than waiting to be loved then this love will come back to them in greater measure.

Seek not the applause of men in anything you do but only think whether your thoughts, words and deeds align with my will, then I tell you that there is nothing that you shall want, whether in this life of yours or in the next for I your Father will never lead you astray. I will bring you to a life that you will enjoy in eternity in a life without end.

Desire only to know my will, walk in my will, stay in my will.

Go in peace!

THE I AM