An Enterprise of Justice

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Peace is not merely the absence of war. Nor can it be reduced solely to the maintenance of a balance of power between enemies. Nor is it brought about by dictatorship. Instead, it is rightly and appropriately called "an enterprise of justice" (Is. 32:7). Peace results from that harmony built into human society by its divine founder, and actualized by men as they thirst after ever greater justice

From
Gaudium et Spes
Pastoral Constitution on
the Church in the Modern World
Second Vatican Council, 1965

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

A horse in this verse is an object of burden in which in this case carries the color red. Meaning: blood. And power was given to take peace from the earth.

The key to understanding this verse is in these words: “should kill one another”. (Shedding of blood)

What is at stake here is the salvation of all mankind.

The chosen carriers of the laws and scepter of God are the Jewish nation or the Israelites.

They are as like the first born child set to inherit the kingdom of God. The problem was that there was a world of none chosen Gentiles which had no hope of ever being included with the Jews in the inheritance.

Then: comes as like the second born child (Jesus) that steals away the birthright of the first born (Jews)and inherits all the kingdoms of the *world plus the **heavenly kingdom.

*Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

**Rev 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

So the killing meant in that verse Jesus cuts the heads (The first place position) of the Jews and the Jews Cut the head (The power of Jesus to reign as King in the flesh) of Jesus.

Deu 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Jesus becomes the head and not the tail after the crucifixion, because prior to, He was the tail as quoted: “and thou shalt not be beneath”.

The reason I said what I did was to show that harmony can only be had in the hearts of mankind.
Jesus’ missions what to equalize the wall between Jew and Gentile as ONE spirit.

Likewise, for mankind to be in harmony with each other, the second commandment must apply, and the only way that that can happen is if and when mankind’s hearts are transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Then: Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

So, it looks like we have our work cut out brother Sanctus!

Peace>>>AJ:love9:

canadarocks

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2006
Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

A horse in this verse is an object of burden in which in this case carries the color red. Meaning: blood. And power was given to take peace from the earth.

The key to understanding this verse is in these words: “should kill one another”. (Shedding of blood)

What is at stake here is the salvation of all mankind.

The chosen carriers of the laws and scepter of God are the Jewish nation or the Israelites.

They are as like the first born child set to inherit the kingdom of God. The problem was that there was a world of none chosen Gentiles which had no hope of ever being included with the Jews in the inheritance.

Then: comes as like the second born child (Jesus) that steals away the birthright of the first born (Jews)and inherits all the kingdoms of the *world plus the **heavenly kingdom.

*Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

**Rev 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

So the killing meant in that verse Jesus cuts the heads (The first place position) of the Jews and the Jews Cut the head (The power of Jesus to reign as King in the flesh) of Jesus.

Deu 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Jesus becomes the head and not the tail after the crucifixion, because prior to, He was the tail as quoted: “and thou shalt not be beneath”.

The reason I said what I did was to show that harmony can only be had in the hearts of mankind.
Jesus’ missions what to equalize the wall between Jew and Gentile as ONE spirit.

Likewise, for mankind to be in harmony with each other, the second commandment must apply, and the only way that that can happen is if and when mankind’s hearts are transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Then: Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

So, it looks like we have our work cut out brother Sanctus!

What in the name of hell has all this to do with the original post? You smoking something funny "Look"????

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Look , when did you become a priest?
Isn't that vanity I hear?
When is there going to be peace with an attitude like that ?

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
What in the name of hell has all this to do with the original post? You smoking something funny "Look"????

The original post had to do with peace and not war correct? So I presented my views as to how peace can be achieved, by giving the example of Christ equalizing all sides in to one unity of unity.

And that can only be done by the transformation of the heart.

What I posted was is very difficult for many to understand, but I know that there asre some out there that are students of prophecy and the end times senerios, so this will allow them to see that verse in a different light.

I took the opportunity to address it here on Sanctus' post as I was led to.

Notice I did not say anything that was against his post but in concert with his, I gave the peace idea as to how Christ enabled both Jew and gentile to come to unity of spirit.

Meaning that if both Jew and Gentile exercise the love of Christ, though different, they would both be one in Christ.

The world is divided because of Christ, but can also be united in Christ. That was a designed feature in His coming.
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
You've heard the phrase "divide and concur", well that applies here.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

There is where peace is at, with our God. When that is accomplished by the actions of love, then and only then will we see war no more.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
okay, thanks. he does have a thing for thinking he is a evolved as you can get cos he reads his bible. dosent belong to a church, cos he thinks he knows more about god than the pope.

Love: I present new information to those who might benefit from it. If that labels me wierd or any other adjective, then that's the way it is.

I'll let the chips fall where they may.

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
The original post had to do with peace and not war correct? So I presented my views as to how peace can be achieved, by giving the example of Christ equalizing all sides in to one unity of unity.

And that can only be done by the transformation of the heart.

What I posted was is very difficult for many to understand, but I know that there asre some out there that are students of prophecy and the end times senerios, so this will allow them to see that verse in a different light.

I took the opportunity to address it here on Sanctus' post as I was led to.

Notice I did not say anything that was against his post but in concert with his, I gave the peace idea as to how Christ enabled both Jew and gentile to come to unity of spirit.

Meaning that if both Jew and Gentile exercise the love of Christ, though different, they would both be one in Christ.

The world is divided because of Christ, but can also be united in Christ. That was a designed feature in His coming.
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
You've heard the phrase "divide and concur", well that applies here.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

There is where peace is at, with our God. When that is accomplished by the actions of love, then and only then will we see war no more.

???????? the first thing sanctus posted had nothing to do with the end-times. anyway, the church teaches that the endtimes things are not true and that people who think they are true do not understand the bible.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
???????? the first thing sanctus posted had nothing to do with the end-times. anyway, the church teaches that the endtimes things are not true and that people who think they are true do not understand the bible.

Tell me what you know? Is peace not and end to wars?

The expectation of the second coming of Christ is that He will bring peace by destroying all evil. Is that something of your take on it?

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
whatever, you are pretty arrogant sometimes you know.

No, not really, but that is the way I am perceived as being. I just have to live with that criticism.

There is nothing that I say that has to be accepted. I just present it as new information and my opinion.

I have said nothing against any of you have I?

You believe what you want, I am OK with that.

But if I can bring in new information concerning the bible, would that be an aid or help to any of you?

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Sanctus
the thirst of justice , you can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
One mans water may be another mans poison.
Defining justice is whats needed and agreed upon.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
okay, thanks. he does have a thing for thinking he is a evolved as you can get cos he reads his bible. dosent belong to a church, cos he thinks he knows more about god than the pope.

Here's an example of what the physical church is like unto: A small creek that is narrow and shallow.

The water is running in it and a small tree limb falls across it. Because it is narrow and shallow, the water is blocked and caused to make a change in direction.

A believer who relies on the church to maintain his or her strength will be diverted by scandals in the churches.

But he or she that is grounded in the word is like a river that is deep and wide, that when the whole tree falls into it, the water flows unimpeded.

Such are they that are strong in their faith, where nothing will divert them from the love for God.

That is because the heart has been transformed to the image of Christ.

Last edited:

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Sanctus
the thirst of justice , you can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
One mans water may be another mans poison.
Defining justice is whats needed and agreed upon.

True, but one first has to have that thirst, that desire, to seek justice. That is where we can begin to meet.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Provided what you are sharing is in line with correct Biblical doctrine, yes.

Thank you for that observation.

What I have to say is in concert with the theme of the bible as a whole.

The whole message of the bible is God saving mankind.

In reading the bible from Genesis to Revelation, we will see God working with us to save us from our own pearl. A thousand times over.

Just look at the lives lived of all the Jewish victories and falls. Did not God forgive them over and over?
One would think that they should have gotten the picture by now, won't you say? I know I have!

Last edited: