Revelation 13:11 - USA - Last World Empire

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
(Please read, "Daniel, Revelation & World History Reveal The Antichrist," first)

At about the same time the first beast (the Papacy) went into captivity (Rev 13:10) in 1798 under Napoleon, we read, "And I beheld another beast..." (Rev 13:11). The USA was recognized by France as a world power around 1798. It comes up out of the earth, a sparsely populated place and has two horns LIKE a LAMB (a young, christian nation), but speaks as a dragon. A nation/kingdom speaks through it's laws and military might. Two horns, without crowns - civil liberty (NO KING) and religious liberty (NO POPE). While, the USA arose out of a sparsely populated place, the first beast arose out of the sea (representing the Papacy's growth in the populated areas of Europe - please see Rev 17:15).

Early Americans made clear statements about the separation of church and state. GEORGE WASHINGTON in 1789 said, "Every man conducting himself as a good citizen and being accountable to God, alone, for his religious options, ought to be protected in worshipping the deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN said this, "When religion is good, it will take care of itself. When it's not able to take care of itself, and God does not see fit to take care of it, so that it has to appeal to the civil power for support, it's evidence in my mind that the cause is a bad one." (Christian Coalition? Didn't Jesus say, "My kingdom is not of this world, else would my servants fight"?)

ULYSSES S. GRANT, in the 1800s said, "Leave the matter of religious teaching to the family altar, the church and the private school, supported, entirely, by private contributions. Keep the church and state forever separated."

Rev 13:12 says, "And he (Protestant America) exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Papal Rome) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." Protestant America (the "Harlot's" daughters, as seen in Rev 17:5 - Rome calls herself, the "Mother Church") will stretch it's hand across the ocean and unite with the Papacy (Haven't we, already, seen this, as when President Reagan united with the Pope to bring down communism in eastern Europe?)

Church, I never thought I'd see the day when Evangelicals would embrace the Roman church - men, I love and admire, such as Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, Chuck Colson, etc. It must be the love of the Truth - the Word of God that unites us (whether Catholic or Protestant) - doctrine DOES matter.

The Dragon (Satan) wanted to replace God, the first beast (the Papacy) seeks to replace our Lord Jesus Christ. "The leader of the Catholic church is defined by the faith as the Vicar of Jesus Christ (and accepted as such by believers). The Pope is considered the man on earth who TAKES THE PLACE of the Second Person of the omnipotent God of the Trinity." - POPE JOHN PAUL 11, Crossing the threshold of Hope, p.3, 1994. The final beast (Protestant America) will perform miracles and cause men (by force) to worship the first beast (the Papacy), seeking to replace the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says, we are headed for a one-world religion (Ecumenical Movement) and a one-world government (New World Order). How is this going to come about? How does, "the greatest empire the world has ever known," spread it's influence?

DEMOCRACY...Wake up, sleeping church.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
herald said:
(Please read, "Daniel, Revelation & World History Reveal The Antichrist," first)

At about the same time the first beast (the Papacy) went into captivity (Rev 13:10) in 1798 under Napoleon, we read, "And I beheld another beast..." (Rev 13:11). The USA was recognized by France as a world power around 1798. It comes up out of the earth, a sparsely populated place and has two horns LIKE a LAMB (a young, christian nation), but speaks as a dragon. A nation/kingdom speaks through it's laws and military might. Two horns, without crowns - civil liberty (NO KING) and religious liberty (NO POPE). While, the USA arose out of a sparsely populated place, the first beast arose out of the sea (representing the Papacy's growth in the populated areas of Europe - please see Rev 17:15).

Early Americans made clear statements about the separation of church and state. GEORGE WASHINGTON in 1789 said, "Every man conducting himself as a good citizen and being accountable to God, alone, for his religious options, ought to be protected in worshipping the deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN said this, "When religion is good, it will take care of itself. When it's not able to take care of itself, and God does not see fit to take care of it, so that it has to appeal to the civil power for support, it's evidence in my mind that the cause is a bad one." (Christian Coalition? Didn't Jesus say, "My kingdom is not of this world, else would my servants fight"?)

ULYSSES S. GRANT, in the 1800s said, "Leave the matter of religious teaching to the family altar, the church and the private school, supported, entirely, by private contributions. Keep the church and state forever separated."

Rev 13:12 says, "And he (Protestant America) exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Papal Rome) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." Protestant America (the "Harlot's" daughters, as seen in Rev 17:5 - Rome calls herself, the "Mother Church") will stretch it's hand across the ocean and unite with the Papacy (Haven't we, already, seen this, as when President Reagan united with the Pope to bring down communism in eastern Europe?)

Church, I never thought I'd see the day when Evangelicals would embrace the Roman church - men, I love and admire, such as Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, Chuck Colson, etc. It must be the love of the Truth - the Word of God that unites us (whether Catholic or Protestant) - doctrine DOES matter.

The Dragon (Satan) wanted to replace God, the first beast (the Papacy) seeks to replace our Lord Jesus Christ. "The leader of the Catholic church is defined by the faith as the Vicar of Jesus Christ (and accepted as such by believers). The Pope is considered the man on earth who TAKES THE PLACE of the Second Person of the omnipotent God of the Trinity." - POPE JOHN PAUL 11, Crossing the threshold of Hope, p.3, 1994. The final beast (Protestant America) will perform miracles and cause men (by force) to worship the first beast (the Papacy), seeking to replace the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says, we are headed for a one-world religion (Ecumenical Movement) and a one-world government (New World Order). How is this going to come about? How does, "the greatest empire the world has ever known," spread it's influence?

... and this my children is why religion should be destroyed. Crushed. Banned. Obliterated. Humanity is far too advanced both technologically and socially to put up with this crap.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Revelation 13:11 - US

and it's not the "greatest empire the world has ever known"...technically it's the smallest and most short-lived....jeeps, what arrogence...and France only recogneised you as a "tool" against Britain, thats all America ever was to them, even in Vietnam, they stitched you up

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Re: RE: Revelation 13:11 - US

Daz_Hockey said:
and it's not the "greatest empire the world has ever known"...technically it's the smallest and most short-lived....jeeps, what arrogence...and France only recogneised you as a "tool" against Britain, thats all America ever was to them, even in Vietnam, they stitched you up

The British Empire was the greatest Empire the world has ever known. Without question. No one else even begins to approach them.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
riiiight, I really should spend more time on my bible history, if the bible history wasn't usually a complete waste of my time.

Anyhow you can make those sayins into anything, and you could easyly make it into the Soviet union or any power if you wanted to and had the imagination.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Finder said:
riiiight, I really should spend more time on my bible history, if the bible history wasn't usually a complete waste of my time.

Anyhow you can make those sayins into anything, and you could easyly make it into the Soviet union or any power if you wanted to and had the imagination.

The Bible? That is nothing more than a propaganda guide created by the Jews to hold sway over their own people. It took advantage of the fears Humanity had in those days. We are an advanced race today. It is time to burn the Bible as it no longer serves any purpose. We are no longer in the dark as we were 2000 years ago. Get a grip people. The Bible is nothing more than a collection of fables used to instill fear in your own fear of the unknown. It was used to garner your obedience, nothing more.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
SaintLucifer said:
Finder said:

The Bible? That is nothing more than a propaganda guide created by the Jews to hold sway over their own people. It took advantage of the fears Humanity had in those days. We are an advanced race today. It is time to burn the Bible as it no longer serves any purpose. We are no longer in the dark as we were 2000 years ago. Get a grip people. The Bible is nothing more than a collection of fables used to instill fear in your own fear of the unknown. It was used to garner your obedience, nothing more.

riiiiight.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Finder said:
SaintLucifer said:
Finder said:

riiiiight.

What exactly do you think it was?

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
definitely not that. As the bible was decided after the fact by Bishops around the Roman empire and not by jewish people. Also the Jewish people were and still are reclussive compaired European societies and religion.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Finder said:
definitely not that. As the bible was decided after the fact by Bishops around the Roman empire and not by jewish people. Also the Jewish people were and still are reclussive compaired European societies and religion.

You actually believe that shit? See? Propaganda works wonders!

The Project Man

Liquer'd Up & Lash'n Out!
Aug 22, 2006
Pennsylvania
One Very Big Problem with this “Great Prophecy”

Where do you people come up with this stuff?
The founding fathers of the USA, "The Two Horned Lamb, were Quakers. Running away from the suppression of christians.

Quaker:

The Religious Society of Friends (commonly known as Quakers) began in England in the 17th century by people who were dissatisfied with the existing denominations and sects of Christianity. Traditionally George Fox has been credited as the founder or the most important early figure. The Society of Friends is counted among the historic peace churches. Since its beginnings in England, Quakerism has spread to other countries, chiefly Bolivia, Guatemala, Kenya, Peru, Cuba and the United States. The number of Quakers is relatively small (approximately 350,000 worldwide[1]), although there are places, such as Pennsylvania (particularly Philadelphia); Newberg, Oregon; Greenleaf, Idaho; Birmingham, England; and Greensboro, North Carolina in which Quaker influence is concentrated.

Unlike other groups that emerged within Christianity, the Religious Society of Friends has tended toward little hierarchical structure, and no creeds.

The various branches have widely divergent beliefs and practices, but the central concept to many Friends may be the "Inner Light" or "that of God within" each of us. Accordingly, individual Quakers may develop individual religious beliefs arising from individual conscience and revelation coming from "God within"; further, Quakers are obliged to live by such individual religious beliefs and inner revelations.

Many Quakers feel their faith does not fit within traditional Christian categories of Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant, but is an expression of another way of experiencing God. Although Quakers throughout most of their history and in most parts of the world today consider Quakerism to be a Christian movement, some Friends (principally in the select Meetings in the United States and the United Kingdom) now consider themselves universalist, agnostic, atheist, pagan, or nontheist, or do not accept any religious label. This phenomenon has become increasingly evident during the latter half of the 20th century and the opening years of the 21st century, and is still controversial among Friends.

Posted here already!

Once again I am fortified in my disbelief in christians, their text, there prophecies and tales.

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006

Its obvious you know nothing about the Bible...

GrosZ

Apr 30, 2007

Isnt that just the new testiment that includes Jesus?
When really Jesus would have been brought up as a Jew, reading the old testiment where men ruled and women had to know their place... BEWSH... gotta love a wife beating jesus dont ya!
He probably smoked a lot of weed too... thats where he got all his good ideas from...

GrosZ

Apr 30, 2007

Also. Is that the same democracy where say, one man gets voted into the presidency but the corruption of that nation sees fit to place an even more corrupt man in power instead of what the people actually voted? I dont quite class that as a democracy...
wake up sleeping churches?? so you say we get to vote for which church we like best or what?
coz i say when it comes to churches and the religious extreme... id have to vote for arson!

Reactions: Libra Girl

Northboy

Electoral Member
... and this my children is why religion should be destroyed. Crushed. Banned. Obliterated. Humanity is far too advanced both technologically and socially to put up with this crap.

Your comment makes no sense to me what so ever.....

But I'd love the opportunity to debate your position with someone with such an "inspired" name...

Last edited:

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
I love threads like this ....it smokes out thr religous nuts......so I add to my ignore list hmmm ...darn more christains again? Darn this list is getting long:angry3: