Obligation of the church

Ludlow
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Here's the fukkin deal. Now we know that even though you pay into social security all your life youu'll only get 255 bucks to put toward the cost of your demise. Now we know that some people are church meembers for almost all of their lives especiallly Catholics and Mormons. During that time they give 10% of their income. Mooney payed in on a weekly basis. Say a family makes 100K a year. That's 10 grand a year for the church. Maybe that family belonged to that church for 30 years. That's 300 grand the church squeezed out of one family. Knowing that social security at least feels obligated to put 255 bucks, which is bullshyt, then the church should feel obligated to pay the entire cost of a members funeral to relieve the burden of the grieving family. Just my opinion if you don't like it tough shyt.

petros
+1
Who the f-ck pays 10% of their income?

Catholics? Are you high?

Ludlow
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Who the f-ck pays 10% of their income?

Catholics? Are you high?

That's the rule Maynard. You been holdin out you fukkin reprobate.????

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

That's the rule Maynard. You been holdin out you fukkin reprobate.????

Ya? and where is this "rule"?

Ludlow
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Ya? and where is this "rule"?

Good Catholic like you and you can't figure that out Pudney? Looks like you're a fukkin reprobate too. Read your bible idiot.

gerryh
+1

Good Catholic like you and you can't figure that out Pudney? Looks like you're a fukkin reprobate too. Read your bible idiot.

rofl..... how about you educate us "reprobates".

Ludlow
+1

rofl..... how about you educate us "reprobates".

Not my place to educate you dumbazz. If you're too fukkin lazy to read that's your problem. Dust that bible off dummy and find out on your own.

gerryh

Not my place to educate you dumbazz. If you're too fukkin lazy to read that's your problem. Dust that bible off dummy and find out on your own.

No, it's YOU that made the statement. Both Petro's and I say you're full of shyte. Prove your statement. Show the "rule" that says Catholics are required to give 10% to the church.

Ludlow
+1
One of the basic tenets of this religion. Pretty amazing ole Pudnoid can't figure it out.

gerryh

One of the basic tenets of this religion. Pretty amazing ole Pudnoid can't figure it out.

Prove it... otherwise, you're just blowin out your a$$ as usual.

Ludlow
+1
And this idiot calls other people stupid.

petros

Like the man says, "prove it".

Ludlow

Like the man says, "prove it".

It's common knowledge Petros. I don't need to prove your ignorance. If you cannot define tithing and wish to lie about it because you're too dishonest to admit the truth then fawk you.

petros

It's comj

What?

Are Catholics required to tithe 10 percent of their income to the Church? | Catholic Answers (external - login to view)

browse quick questions
Are Catholics required to tithe 10 percent of their income to the Church?

Full Question

Answer

Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church. The Church does require the following:

The fifth precept ("You shall help to provide for the needs of the Church") means that the faithful are obliged to assist with the material needs of the Church, each according to his own ability. . . The faithful also have the duty of providing for the material needs of the Church, each according to his own abilities. (CCC 2043)
The Christian faithful are obliged to assist with the needs of the Church so that the Church has what is necessary for divine worship, for apostolic works and works of charity, and for the decent sustenance of ministers. They are also obliged to promote social justice and, mindful of the precept of the Lord, to assist the poor from their own resources. (CIC 222)

Ludlow

What?

Are Catholics required to tithe 10 percent of their income to the Church? | Catholic Answers (external - login to view)

browse quick questions

Full Question

Answer

Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church. The Church does require the following:

The fifth precept ("You shall help to provide for the needs of the Church") means that the faithful are obliged to assist with the material needs of the Church, each according to his own ability. . . The faithful also have the duty of providing for the material needs of the Church, each according to his own abilities. (CCC 2043)
The Christian faithful are obliged to assist with the needs of the Church so that the Church has what is necessary for divine worship, for apostolic works and works of charity, and for the decent sustenance of ministers. They are also obliged to promote social justice and, mindful of the precept of the Lord, to assist the poor from their own resources. (CIC 222)

Typo man don't have a fukkin titty fit

petros
We're you trying to say "I'm full of sh-t"?

Ludlow

Typo man don't have a fukkin titty fit

It's called a donation dummy. Members donate 10 % of their income. You can play your semantics game all you want it's still common knowledge. Members donate 10 % and these fukks should pay for your funeral if you are Catlick. If you're Mormon even moreso saps.

We're you trying to say "I'm full of sh-t"?

No but I will if you wish.

gerryh
+1

It's called a donation dummy. Members donate 10 % of their income. You can play your semantics game all you want it's still common knowledge. Members donate 10 % and these fukks should pay for your funeral if you are Catlick. If you're Mormon even moreso saps.

Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church.

Going to admit you were wrong, and once again blowing it out your a$$?

Ludlow

Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church.

Going to admit you were wrong, and once again blowing it out your a$$?

Oh you post a statement and I'm suppose to admit bullshyt. Hey you bet. Tithing is voluntary in all Christian religions you moron but 10 % is scriptural and encouraged. If you don't pay that you reprobate then you should pay for your own dirt nap. Now get back to your chores justifier so your wife doesn't get angry.

gerryh

Here's the fukkin deal. Now we know that even though you pay into social security all your life youu'll only get 255 bucks to put toward the cost of your demise. Now we know that some people are church meembers for almost all of their lives especiallly Catholics and Mormons. During that time they give 10% of their income. Mooney payed in on a weekly basis. Say a family makes 100K a year. That's 10 grand a year for the church. Maybe that family belonged to that church for 30 years. That's 300 grand the church squeezed out of one family. Knowing that social security at least feels obligated to put 255 bucks, which is bullshyt, then the church should feel obligated to pay the entire cost of a members funeral to relieve the burden of the grieving family. Just my opinion if you don't like it tough shyt.

Here, I highlighted your original statements... numbnuts.

Oh you post a statement and I'm suppose to admit bullshyt. Hey you bet. Tithing is voluntary in all Christian religions you moron but 10 % is scriptural and encouraged. If you don't pay that you reprobate then you should pay for your own dirt nap. Now get back to your chores justifier so your wife doesn't get angry.

Would you like me to put you back on ignore so you don't have to worry about me calling on your stupidity and bullshyte?

Ludlow

Here, I highlighted your original statements... numbnuts.

Would you like me to put you back on ignore so you don't have to worry about me calling on your stupidity and bullshyte?

You're an idiot Pudney. And obviously don't have a clue how churches get financed. You're probably the most ignorant Canadian I've met. Put me on ignore freak because quite honestly you are nauseating.

Those Mega churches who suck multi millions from their members should sell their private jets and Rolls Royces and pay for everyones funeral.

gerryh

You're an idiot Pudney. And obviously don't have a clue how churches get financed. You're probably the most ignorant Canadian I've met. Put me on ignore freak because quite honestly you are nauseating.

Those Mega churches who suck multi millions from their members should sell their private jets and Rolls Royces and pay for everyones funeral.

You made the comment...especially Catholics must tithe 10% of their income to the Church. You have just been proven wrong. Why is it you can't admit when you are wrong?

Ludlow

You made the comment...especially Catholics must tithe 10% of their income to the Church. You have just been proven wrong. Why is it you can't admit when you are wrong?

Shut it Pudney you can't reverse the roles and wiggle out of your stupidity. Best talk about something you know about dummy.

You obviously do not tithe as suggested by the bible your religion calls the word of god. No funeral for your ignorant azz by your church unless you pay them dummy.

Fact of the matter is with all the atrocities she and her offspring are responsible for the ultra rich harlot should buy everyone a new home as well. How's that set with ye Pudney? .

MHz
I have a quick question for the Reverend LudLow. Since donations to the Church are tax exempt that $10k comes off the taxable income at the end of the year so in real terms they get a portion of that money back. How much is returned in your example?

You obviously do not tithe as suggested by the bible your religion calls the word of god. No funeral for your ignorant azz by your church unless you pay them dummy.

CP should chip in enough for a cheap cremation, why not just leave you body to science and then nobody has to deal with the funeral except for the getting drunk part.

The ones that do donate 10% would be the ones who get service at 3AM.
The Bible has it that a poor woman donating a penny was a bigger donation than most rich people make when based on % of total income

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I have a quick question for the Reverend LudLow. Since donations to the Church are tax exempt that $10k comes off the taxable income at the end of the year so in real terms they get a portion of that money back. How much is returned in your example?

CP should chip in enough for a cheap cremation, why not just leave you body to science and then nobody has to deal with the funeral except for the getting drunk part.

The ones that do donate 10% would be the ones who get service at 3AM.
The Bible has it that a poor woman donating a penny was a bigger donation than most rich people make when based on % of total income

I'm a heathen Megaloon Which means I do not believe in the Abrahamic god. Therefore I pay no tithing to support con artists. I will say this though. The church should also pay for your pills.

MHz
Perhaps you use a political part or a local club to get that sense of belonging. Bars are a place where some people like to leave some money, perhaps that is more in line with your version of 'being with like minded people'.
The verse you requested.

Joh:12:42:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Perhaps you use a political part or a local club to get that sense of belonging. Bars are a place where some people like to leave some money, perhaps that is more in line with your version of 'being with like minded people'.
The verse you requested.

Joh:12:42:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

Yeah that's a nice one Megaloon thanks

petros

Shut it Pudney you can't reverse the roles and wiggle out of your stupidity. Best talk about something you know about dummy.

Fact of the matter is with all the atrocities she and her offspring are responsible for the ultra rich harlot should buy everyone a new home as well. How's that set with ye Pudney? .

You f-cked up and opened your yap about something you have no clue about.

Am I going to Hell because I've never tossed anything larger than a $50 bill (usually $20) in the basket?

That is big bucks compared to some who toss in pocket change because all they can afford is pocket change.

Curious Cdn

Parasites.

Ludlow
+1

You f-cked up and opened your yap about something you have no clue about.

Am I going to Hell because I've never tossed anything larger than a $50 bill (usually $20) in the basket?

That is big bucks compared to some who toss in pocket change because all they can afford is pocket change.

There is no hell. they should pay for your funeral. You missed the point entirely