Obligation of the church

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Here's the fukkin deal. Now we know that even though you pay into social security all your life youu'll only get 255 bucks to put toward the cost of your demise. Now we know that some people are church meembers for almost all of their lives especiallly Catholics and Mormons. During that time they give 10% of their income. Mooney payed in on a weekly basis. Say a family makes 100K a year. That's 10 grand a year for the church. Maybe that family belonged to that church for 30 years. That's 300 grand the church squeezed out of one family. Knowing that social security at least feels obligated to put 255 bucks, which is bullshyt, then the church should feel obligated to pay the entire cost of a members funeral to relieve the burden of the grieving family. Just my opinion if you don't like it tough shyt.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Not my place to educate you dumbazz. If you're too fukkin lazy to read that's your problem. Dust that bible off dummy and find out on your own.

No, it's YOU that made the statement. Both Petro's and I say you're full of shyte. Prove your statement. Show the "rule" that says Catholics are required to give 10% to the church.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's comj

What?

Are Catholics required to tithe 10 percent of their income to the Church? | Catholic Answers

browse quick questions
Are Catholics required to tithe 10 percent of their income to the Church?

Full Question

Answer

Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church. The Church does require the following:

The fifth precept ("You shall help to provide for the needs of the Church") means that the faithful are obliged to assist with the material needs of the Church, each according to his own ability. . . The faithful also have the duty of providing for the material needs of the Church, each according to his own abilities. (CCC 2043)
The Christian faithful are obliged to assist with the needs of the Church so that the Church has what is necessary for divine worship, for apostolic works and works of charity, and for the decent sustenance of ministers. They are also obliged to promote social justice and, mindful of the precept of the Lord, to assist the poor from their own resources. (CIC 222)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
What?

Are Catholics required to tithe 10 percent of their income to the Church? | Catholic Answers

browse quick questions

Full Question

Answer

Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church. The Church does require the following:

The fifth precept ("You shall help to provide for the needs of the Church") means that the faithful are obliged to assist with the material needs of the Church, each according to his own ability. . . The faithful also have the duty of providing for the material needs of the Church, each according to his own abilities. (CCC 2043)
The Christian faithful are obliged to assist with the needs of the Church so that the Church has what is necessary for divine worship, for apostolic works and works of charity, and for the decent sustenance of ministers. They are also obliged to promote social justice and, mindful of the precept of the Lord, to assist the poor from their own resources. (CIC 222)
Typo man don't have a fukkin titty fit

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Typo man don't have a fukkin titty fit
It's called a donation dummy. Members donate 10 % of their income. You can play your semantics game all you want it's still common knowledge. Members donate 10 % and these fukks should pay for your funeral if you are Catlick. If you're Mormon even moreso saps.

We're you trying to say "I'm full of sh-t"?
No but I will if you wish. :)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It's called a donation dummy. Members donate 10 % of their income. You can play your semantics game all you want it's still common knowledge. Members donate 10 % and these fukks should pay for your funeral if you are Catlick. If you're Mormon even moreso saps.

Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church.

Going to admit you were wrong, and once again blowing it out your a$$?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Catholics are under no obligation to tithe a certain percentage of their income to the Church.

Going to admit you were wrong, and once again blowing it out your a$$?
Oh you post a statement and I'm suppose to admit bullshyt. Hey you bet. Tithing is voluntary in all Christian religions you moron but 10 % is scriptural and encouraged. If you don't pay that you reprobate then you should pay for your own dirt nap. Now get back to your chores justifier so your wife doesn't get angry.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Here's the fukkin deal. Now we know that even though you pay into social security all your life youu'll only get 255 bucks to put toward the cost of your demise. Now we know that some people are church meembers for almost all of their lives especiallly Catholics and Mormons. During that time they give 10% of their income. Mooney payed in on a weekly basis. Say a family makes 100K a year. That's 10 grand a year for the church. Maybe that family belonged to that church for 30 years. That's 300 grand the church squeezed out of one family. Knowing that social security at least feels obligated to put 255 bucks, which is bullshyt, then the church should feel obligated to pay the entire cost of a members funeral to relieve the burden of the grieving family. Just my opinion if you don't like it tough shyt.

Here, I highlighted your original statements... numbnuts.

Oh you post a statement and I'm suppose to admit bullshyt. Hey you bet. Tithing is voluntary in all Christian religions you moron but 10 % is scriptural and encouraged. If you don't pay that you reprobate then you should pay for your own dirt nap. Now get back to your chores justifier so your wife doesn't get angry.

Would you like me to put you back on ignore so you don't have to worry about me calling on your stupidity and bullshyte?