No Other Way

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
In the gospel recorded by the apostle John and in the 3rd chapter, the musts are revealed:
1) "You must be born again" (v7)
2) "the Son of Man must be lifted up" (v14)
3) "He must become greater; I must become less." (v30)

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
In the gospel recorded by the apostle John and in the 3rd chapter, the musts are revealed:

The non-negotiables (musts) in the gospel of Jesus Christ are nonetheless custom-packaged for each believer:

"A person can receive only what is given them from heaven." (John 3:27 NIV)

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." (James 1:17 NIV)

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
What good news?

There is an Abort button, LL. Ask the Captain. The Self-Destruct sequence can be interrupted.

Also, there are plans for a new habitat with a new Commander. He's out of this world : )

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Preach it, TB : )
Guess I need to, seeing as how none of our alleged Christians, on this board or anyplace else, does.

In Matthew 5 to 7, Jesus tells us why we should hate gays and carry a loaded carbine, all of the time.
Hey, Jesus was a good ol' boy! Who else'd use his Gawd-given power to turn water into Budweiser?

Party down, boys!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
There is an Abort button, LL. Ask the Captain. The Self-Destruct sequence can be interrupted.

Also, there are plans for a new habitat with a new Commander. He's out of this world : )
Haven't heard any "good news" . Only guilt, fear and punishment. Sounds like bad news to me. You have breaking news Motar?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you think getting the author right would add to the validity of your comments or take away from it? The correct answer is Mary of Bethany is the author of the Gospel of John (the Baptist)

2Jo:1:1:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth;

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The non-negotiables (musts) in the gospel of Jesus Christ are nonetheless custom-packaged for each believer:

Too bad it is all a fairy tale. When you die you turn into topsoil.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
For the most part. You missed this part though.

Ec:3:20:
All go unto one place;
all are of the dust,
and all turn to dust again.

Ec:12:7:
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
For the most part. You missed this part though.

Ec:3:20:
All go unto one place;
all are of the dust,
and all turn to dust again.

Ec:12:7:
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

If you believe in spirits.And the approved god.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Do you think getting the author right would add to the validity of your comments or take away from it?

The Author of Scripture advises that quarrels about Bible scribes are unprofitable and divisive, MHz.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
What bad news, LL?
War, poverty, indifference , corruption in politics and religion, rampant crime in the streets , catastrophic diseases , children and elderly suffering,,,you want more? Where is this good news? Religion as I said presents guilt, fear and possible punishment for not walking the straight and narrow. What's good about that?

In the fifteenth century your "good news' to the locals of the Iberian Peninsula was anything but good. It was just the opposite.