Lesbian nunsí marriage saddens pope

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Why doesn't the thread title say 'former' nuns or doesn't that fit the left's agenda.

How about "FREED Nuns, or "LIBERATED" Nuns, or "DEPROGRAMMED" Nuns, or "RELEASED" Nuns ...

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

I was thinkin she may not have been able to see her toes...

doesn't know what 6 " looks like?
lol
I guess someone has to say "Why?"

Nobody has to say that, but since you did it was because of all the men that told them they had a 6" dick.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

you can sleep with anybody anytime
M.M. ...With her, I'd want to stay up all night

Copulation with the dead? You could stay up all night ,she ain't going to move. That's the sickest wish I ever heard.

Take the pills for fuk sake.

Danbones
lol
when it comes to things like that the immortality of celluloid is usually taken into consideration
playboy is forever
what I need is pills that make it go down
beer no longer works

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

It will help sell Lesbian Nun videos. (with the priest in the corner whacking off)

those can't be lesbos - they are wearing lipstick!

darkbeaver
A sad pope is a compliantant Pope or itr could be an ex pope, I think he'll work out just fine, I have every confidence in the meatbag.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

those can't be lesbos - they are wearing lipstick!

That's not lipstick, it's that time of the month for both of them. Didn't your mom teach you anything??

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

A sad pope is a compliantant Pope or itr could be an ex pope, I think he'll work out just fine, I have every confidence in the meatbag.

A suicidal one would be acceptable if they were also the determined type.

Motar
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Are you implying that it isn't? And if you are, why?

It is not, gerry. The evidence is in the commentary/content it inspires.

Ludlow
looks like you morons are running out of material. Maybe you should hire some writers.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

How about "FREED Nuns, or "LIBERATED" Nuns, or "DEPROGRAMMED" Nuns, or "RELEASED" Nuns ...

how about stfu dummah

Cliffy

Motar
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

[URL=http://s712.photobucket.com/user/cliffwaffle/media/bad%20post.jpg.html]

I would suggest that the pillar and dog were not properly secured, Cliffy, ascribing fault to the building contractor and the owner of the dog.

If pillars are to be evaluated as moral agents, then this certainly was a 'good' pillar in that it avoided harming the dog and missed further damaging the front of the house : )

selfsame
Is this true?
The corruption is everywhere with people; but the "nun"; it is very strange and forbidden. Why did she become a nun in the first place?
Then she becomes lesbian!

The 'monasticism' is something innovated in the religion of the Christ; the Christ did not order it according to any God's command; it may have been innovated by Paul!?

ََQuran 57: 27, which means:
{Then We sent, following in the footsteps [of Noah and Abraham], Our Messengers [to their peoples: one messenger after another];

and We sent, following [those messengers], Jesus son of Mary [whom We sent to the Children of Israel], and gave to him the Gospel
a .

And We set in the hearts, of those [disciples and others] who [believed and] followed him, tenderness and mercy

and "monasticism"
b they invented Ė

We did not prescribe it for them Ė
c

[And We set in their hearts the tenderness and mercy] only to seek the good pleasure of God d;

but they observed it not as it should be observed.
e

So We gave those of them [who followed Jesus, and] who believed [in God's reward for the merciful] their wage [in the afterlife]; and many of [Christians] are disobedient [to God.]}
.................................................. ...................

27 a Or the "Evangel", which is a Greek word that means: the "good news".

27 b The word "monasticism" in Arabic is derived from the word "fear" which means : the fearing of God.

27 c i.e. We did not prescribe for them the "monasticism", but they themselves invented it: because of the fear of the Byzantines who pursued after Christians and those who did not follow their religion to persecute them, so the Christians fled to the mountains and established the cells of monks and the churches, and they isolated themselves from women, and in this way they invented the "monasticism".

27 d It means: to be kind to orphans, widows and the needy, and to be merciful to the poor and the weak.

27 e i.e. they did not observe the kindness and mercy for all orphans, widows and the needy, as should they be observed, but they were kind to some of them and were not kind to others; and they were merciful to some of the weak and did not show mercy to others.

quran-ayat.com/pret/57.htm#a57_27 (external - login to view)
quran-ayat(dot)com
Last edited by selfsame; Oct 10th, 2016 at 04:30 PM..

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz;

That's not lipstick, it's that time of the month for both of them. Didn't your mom teach you anything??

I don't honestly remember discussing lesbos with my long dead mom.