And God Gave Them Over ...

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MotarView Post

Tell us, LL.

Motar, you have this habit of answering questions with another question. If you do not know the answer say so. If you do then state it and don't play games.

Motar
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

And in what context was your hero Saul speaking in that passage?

Your original statement is cited above, LL. You have a point to make about Paul's context. Please tell us ...

Cliffy

Your original statement is cited above, LL. You have a point to make about Paul's context. Please tell us ...

Saul was a misogynist woman hater. I really don't understand women who perpetuate this religious view that women are inferior to men, that they should be subservient to their husband's needs. God created woman last because she was the crowning jewel of his creation.

Ludlow

Maybe you can touch on temple prostitution for us. Not sure I'd care to beat it into the ground.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Saul was a misogynist woman hater. I really don't understand women who perpetuate this religious view that women are inferior to men, that they should be subservient to their husband's needs. God created woman last because she was the crowning jewel of his creation.

Saul enjoyed Timothy's company Cliffy not sure he was attracted to the Ladies.

Cliffy

Maybe you can touch on temple prostitution for us. Not sure I'd care to beat it into the ground.

Saul enjoyed Timothy's company Cliffy not sure he was attracted to the Ladies.

Yes and he liked young boys. Jesus hung out with 12 men. I'll let you come to your own conclusions.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Yes and he liked young boys. Jesus hung out with 12 men. I'll let you come to your own conclusions.

12 men and one woman in particular. No conclusion need be drawn as it would be wrong.

Motar

I have not appreciated this context, LL. What would you like us to know about it?

Ludlow

I have not appreciated this context, LL. What would you like us to know about it?

Study it,

Motar

Study it,

Have not been able to locate it, LL. What reference are you citing?