The Ultimate Condemnation of Believers Who Continue to Sin


Cliffy
+1
#31
 
darkbeaver
#32
The seed?

Quote: Originally Posted by MotarView Post

Self-destruction, LL.

Self distraction is a sin.
 
eh1eh
+1
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post


Ya, like how religion rapes young minds depriving them of their freedom and sentience.

 
Cliffy
+1
#34
 
JamesM
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by MotarView Post

Believers who choose to be slaves of sin...

are not believers, James.

"My sheep hear (recognize) my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life and they shall never perish." (John 10:27-28 TLB)

These are the KEY words that even many believers don't understand as being important.

Meanwhile, multitudes on this forum are unbelievers headed into an eternity
beginning with hell, which later will be cast into the Lake of Fire (ref: the NT).
 
Ludlow
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesMView Post

These are the KEY words that even many believers don't understand as being important.

Meanwhile, multitudes on this forum are unbelievers headed into an eternity
beginning with hell, which later will be cast into the Lake of Fire (ref: the NT).

Does a free drink come with the guilt and fear?
 
MHz
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

So in your world a pair of sinning parents can produce a child that will never sin? You get stung by a hornet\s nest or what?? BTW the Bible notes that any person under 20 is incapable of sin so get the story right before you promote what you claim is in the Bible. More and more you prove that you didn't read any of it yourself.

Quote: Originally Posted by JamesMView Post

These are the KEY words that even many believers don't understand as being important.

Meanwhile, multitudes on this forum are unbelievers headed into an eternity
beginning with hell, which later will be cast into the Lake of Fire (ref: the NT).

You forgot to mention that all the people in hell (and death and the dead in the Seas) will be emptied before hell is sent to the fiery lake or is that part not important to your version of the story.

So, . . . how many you heal my laying on of hands this week?? I mean really, if you want to crash your own party that will certainly do it.

Did you know that judging the sinners here to the fiery lake means you end up in hell instead of being alive with the Church for the 1,000 year reign? Do you still want to promote that concept because the ones in hell are chastised according to Hebrews:12 and they are alive in the new earthy in Isaiah:65 and building their homes outside of New Jerusalem. That is where the ones that were alive for the 1,000 years. This part is quite important so please pay attention, the small group that is alive first is so they can be taught how to be Shepherds to the people who missed being alive for that period. Normally the flock is a much bigger number than the shepherds and it is no difference in this case. Do you see any sinners listed here?

Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb:12:23:
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
 
Cliffy
+1
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

So in your world a pair of sinning parents can produce a child that will never sin? You get stung by a hornet\s nest or what?? BTW the Bible notes that any person under 20 is incapable of sin so get the story right before you promote what you claim is in the Bible. More and more you prove that you didn't read any of it yourself.

Does it say anywhere that I am quoting the bible? No. You need to come up for air once in a while. Having your head stuck in the bible all the time is giving you brain damage.
 
Danbones
+1
#39
JESUS CHRIST
RICH JEST US
SUCH JEST SIR
Internet Anagram Server / I, Rearrangement Servant : anagrams, wordplay, solve, crossword, transmogrify, pangram, shuffle, fun (external - login to view)

^SIGH*
 
taxslave
+1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Saved from what?

Gawd botherers most likely.

Quote: Originally Posted by JamesMView Post

These are the KEY words that even many believers don't understand as being important.

Meanwhile, multitudes on this forum are unbelievers headed into an eternity
beginning with hell, which later will be cast into the Lake of Fire (ref: the NT).

Oh well at least we won't freeze in the dark. And there will be women, wine and song. Meanwhile you will be sitting on your little cloud freezing your balls off with a keg of whiskey that has a hole in it and a woman that don't.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Does a free drink come with the guilt and fear?

Free fondling for little boys.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

So in your world a pair of sinning parents can produce a child that will never sin? You get stung by a hornet\s nest or what?? BTW the Bible notes that any person under 20 is incapable of sin so get the story right before you promote what you claim is in the Bible. More and more you prove that you didn't read any of it yourself.
You forgot to mention that all the people in hell (and death and the dead in the Seas) will be emptied before hell is sent to the fiery lake or is that part not important to your version of the story.
So, . . . how many you heal my laying on of hands this week?? I mean really, if you want to crash your own party that will certainly do it.
Did you know that judging the sinners here to the fiery lake means you end up in hell instead of being alive with the Church for the 1,000 year reign? Do you still want to promote that concept because the ones in hell are chastised according to Hebrews:12 and they are alive in the new earthy in Isaiah:65 and building their homes outside of New Jerusalem. That is where the ones that were alive for the 1,000 years. This part is quite important so please pay attention, the small group that is alive first is so they can be taught how to be Shepherds to the people who missed being alive for that period. Normally the flock is a much bigger number than the shepherds and it is no difference in this case. Do you see any sinners listed here?
Heb:12:22:

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Don't matter. All that mumbojumbo only applies to believers anyway. The people with education are exempt.
 
darkbeaver
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Depends on your perspective DB

Being one of the alleged lambs my perspective is fixed on being fleeced and chopped on a regular basis, escape is prescribed.
 
Ludlow
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Being one of the alleged lambs my perspective is fixed on being fleeced and chopped on a regular basis, escape is prescribed.

What in the flying " FRIG"..........are you talkin bout ?
 
darkbeaver
+1
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

What in the flying " FRIG"..........are you talkin bout ?


lambchops and wool
 
selfsame
#44
The mission of Jesus Christ was very difficult; it needed one of a tremendous forbearance and a firm belief: like Jesus.
Why? The people to whom he was sent were so haughty and so blasphemers.
I can imagine his hard task; but eventhough he was fit to such task and he carried out his duty.
While the people ... they were covered by the covering of religion, while the true religion is far away from them.
So his duty was to purify such corrupt people ... imagine this when you read the posters here .. the sons are like the grandfathers.

================================================== ===========

But alas following his striving to acquaint people with the true religion and the essence of religion .. people divided [after the following of a period of time] into two parties: those who denied and fought Jesus Christ and others who became enthusiastic about him so as to consider him God Himself, or His son, or a part of Trinity.
================================================== ============

Quran 5: 110, which means:

[God said to Jesus enumerating some of His bounties on him]

"And that I [God] restrained the Children of Israel from [harming and insulting] you m when you came to them with the manifest [proofs and miracles], and the unbelievers n among them o said: This p is nothing but an obvious sorcery."
.................................................. ..........

m So they did not hurt you as had the nations hurt their prophets, and that was by letting them venerate you lest they should hurt you.
n i.e. those who disbelieved about you.
o i.e. among the Children of Israel.
p It means: These miracles are only some obvious sorcery.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 28th, 2016 at 03:43 PM..
 
darkbeaver
#45
I f he had spent less time in Tibet and India perhaps his ministry would not have suffered its deterioration into superstition.
 
Ludlow
+1
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I f he had spent less time in Tibet and India perhaps his ministry would not have suffered its deterioration into superstition.

So when was that DB , the silent years?

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

The mission of Jesus Christ was very difficult; it needed one of a tremendous forbearance and a firm belief: like Jesus.
Why? The people to whom he was sent were so haughty and so blasphemers.
I can imagine his hard task; but eventhough he was fit to such task and he carried out his duty.
While the people ... they were covered by the covering of religion, while the true religion is far away from them.
So his duty was to purify such corrupt people ... imagine this when you read the posters here .. the sons are like the grandfathers.

================================================== ===========

But alas following his striving to acquaint people with the true religion and the essence of religion .. people divided [after the following of a period of time] into two parties: those who denied and fought Jesus Christ and others who became enthusiastic about him so as to consider him God Himself, or His son, or a part of Trinity.
================================================== ============

Quran 5: 110, which means:

[God said to Jesus enumerating some of His bounties on him]

"And that I [God] restrained the Children of Israel from [harming and insulting] you m when you came to them with the manifest [proofs and miracles], and the unbelievers n among them o said: This p is nothing but an obvious sorcery."
.................................................. ..........

m So they did not hurt you as had the nations hurt their prophets, and that was by letting them venerate you lest they should hurt you.
n i.e. those who disbelieved about you.
o i.e. among the Children of Israel.
p It means: These miracles are only some obvious sorcery.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Shet your festering pie hole Selfschlong you don't know
 
selfsame
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I f he had spent less time in Tibet and India perhaps his ministry would not have suffered its deterioration into superstition.

The Children of Israel should have better believed and supported him, because he invited them to the essence not the external part of the commandments; moreover, had they believed him, he would have lead them to their glory.
Moreover, he condemned them for behaving like devils but in the name of religion which in fact is a most serious thing against God and His religion.

And they fell in the idolatry of sanctifying the tombs of their prophets and religious leaders.

================================================== =================

So what did they want? God sent them Jesus as an angel from His neighborhood, and was born miraculously without father from a womb of a virgin: a most chaste among mankind, from the family of the most noble custodian of the House of God, that none can ignore their righteousness, and God gave him a new book: the Gospel full of wisdom and exhortation and parables, and he worked many miracles ... yet they did not believe ... so what they require for believing: but God does not guide the wrong-doers.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

So when was that DB , the silent years?

Shet your festering pie hole Selfschlong you don't know

Lud-low bounced at last like a flea
Shut up Lud-low.
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 28th, 2016 at 04:21 PM..
 
Ludlow
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

The Children of Israel should have better believed and supported him, because he invited them to the essence not the external part of the commandments; moreover, had they believed him, he would have lead them to their glory.
Moreover, he condemned them for behaving like devils but in the name of religion which in fact is a most serious thing against God and His religion.

And they fell in the idolatry of sanctifying the tombs of their prophets and religious leaders.

================================================== =================

So what did they want? God sent them Jesus as an angel from His neighborhood, and was born miraculously without father from a womb of a virgin: a most chaste among mankind, from the family of the most noble custodian of the House of God, that none can ignore their righteousness, and God gave him a new book: the Gospel full of wisdom and exhortation and parables, and he worked many miracles ... yet they did not believe ... so what they require for believing: but God does not guide the wrong-doers.



Lud-low bounced at last like a flea
Shut up Lud-low.

look selfschlep he told his followers to feed his sheep not condemn them like you do.. Get your head outa your butt and read a little. Al hilly billy has turned your brain into mush
 
selfsame
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

So when was that DB , the silent years?

DB, this guy speaks non-sense; he may intend to ameliorate his relation with you!?
While to me, I see him with empty head .. brainless, like this one
 
Ludlow
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

DB, this guy speaks non-sense; he may intend to ameliorate his relation with you!?
While to me, I see him with empty head .. brainless, like this one

Quit brown nosing Darkbungchute Selfschlong he has no money to donate to your sorry ayce.
 
selfsame
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Quit brown nosing Darkbungchute Selfschlong he has no money to donate to your sorry ayce.

Do you instruct us with your evil?
 
Ludlow
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

Do you instruct us with your evil?

Cannot instruct the developmentally disabled Selfschlep. You're beyond help. My suggestion to you would be to have a fried SPAM and sliced tomatoe sammich , sit your stoopid ayce down and shet ye ignorant ayce up.
 
Cliffy
+1
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

So when was that DB , the silent years?

Yes, there is considerable evidence that he traveled extensively between the ages of 12 and 30; to Egypt, India and Persia. Much of his teachings reflect Buddhist, Zoroastrian and Egyptian influences.
 
Curious Cdn
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

They have been characterized as lost when in fact they have escaped.

httpmyoutubecomwatchvCqPwkZRtj4

 
darkbeaver
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

So when was that DB , the silent years?

Yup, I run accross it in the old books from time to time. It is said he died in old age, he was not a Semite, and never sat foot in Israel which there wasn't yet in the years he is said to to have lived. History is a mess of lies.
 
Ludlow
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Yup, I run accross it in the old books from time to time. It is said he died in old age, he was not a Semite, and never sat foot in Israel which there wasn't yet in the years he is said to to have lived. History is a mess of lies.

All we have is hearsay DB
 
darkbeaver
+1
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

All we have is hearsay DB

That's about it Ludlow. In the years between the sixteenth to the eighteenth century most of the existing books were destroyed hidden or edited, a handfull of originals still exist from before that time, they tell of a vastly different world then we are fed from infancy. Every human ever born has died on the cross and will always die on the cross. The cross is spirit over matter. It was always just that simple. I find it easy to profess a belief in God now but far harder to define that God, so no matter what our intelligence might be in the end the human must surrender to faith in mystery or die at war with an unfathomable creator. No humans mind is that big. Between the Alpha and Omega there's an infinity of stuff, it won't fit into the human brain.

Faith in mystery is a requirement of sanity. The universe is infinite in all ways, there are no empty spaces anywhere, it is a solid of another sort. You are one small sparrow it is what defines big. Should you live ten thousand lives you will always understand next to nothing. Surrender now save a lot of time and effort, go fishing.

As long as we occupy flesh sin will be our lot, except for the select few, none of whom I know.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jul 28th, 2016 at 07:44 PM..
 

Similar Threads

7
Widespread condemnation of axed census continues
by FiveParadox | May 11th, 2014
2
A Question to 9/11 Believers
by s_lone | Jul 3rd, 2008
no new posts