First post

mal

Nov 29, 2009
Why dont the christian enthusiasts consider that the anti-christ is already here,
in the form of islam +a ton of money?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I think if you break down 666 - 1.6 then .0027, in the name of chi and Rho, you will wind up with the number of the beast being the PIN number on your bank card

sorry to break the bad news
It's OK though hell ain't such a bad place, global cooling an all

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Why dont the christian enthusiasts consider that the anti-christ is already here,

marilyn manson asked me the same thing in a song i heard when i was 13

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think if you break down 666 - 1.6 then .0027, in the name of chi and Rho, you will wind up with the number of the beast being the PIN number on your bank card

sorry to break the bad news
It's OK though hell ain't such a bad place, global cooling an all
I always thought the mark of the beast was our SIN number. Back in the 80s and 90s, most federal government phone numbers began with 666. Once I started pointing that out to people, the numbers started to change. Not sure if there is a connection though.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Oh Boy! Another live one. Break out the pop corn and pull up a chair.
How about make this a unique thread here. if you aren't a fan of the Bible you spend your time chewing popcorn instead of typing anything. I'm betting this crowd will double their effort now.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
How about make this a unique thread here. if you aren't a fan of the Bible you spend your time chewing popcorn instead of typing anything. I'm betting this crowd will double their effort now.
How about you not post any book length posts of biblical texts.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I always thought the mark of the beast was our SIN number. Back in the 80s and 90s, most federal government phone numbers began with 666. Once I started pointing that out to people, the numbers started to change. Not sure if there is a connection though.

the secret is in chi and Rho
you might note they are on the front of the sailboat in the windows XP logo
chi and rho is x and p BTW - the p being the root of "PIN"
the divine chi code
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho
the pin number, in a cashless society, well you can't buy or sell without it

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Why dont the christian enthusiasts consider that the anti-christ is already here, in the form of islam +a ton of money?

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come." (1 John 2:18 NIV)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
American Evangelical doctrine promotes a 7 year tribulation that begins with a 7 year peace treaty and at the end of that years is when this AC claims to be God. The text in the KKV1611 Edition has a slightly different version based on the whole book.

Lu:24:27:
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets,
he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The Bible promotes that there will be many anti-christs before the last one is dealt with for eternity.

2Th:2:1:
Now we beseech you,
brethren,
by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
and by our gathering together unto him,

2Th:2:3:
Let no man deceive you by any means:
for that day shall not come,
except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed,
the son of perdition;
2Th:2:4:
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.

2Th:2:7:
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:
only he who now letteth will let,
until he be taken out of the way.

Saul was an anti-christ as were all the Temple Staff in Matthew:23. There is no anti-christ in the 3 big powers as that is Satan, the Beast from the Bottomless Pit and the False Prophet. The anti-christ that go to the grave awake are the unrepented men on the day the 7th trump sounds. The 10 toes in Da:2 would be the 10 men who are given kingdoms when the Beast from the Pit starts his 42 months of power. The 42 months is up on that same day and 2/3 of all people on earth will be judged to be sinners against God and Christ. No need to publish the verses right now as there is more to the passage and that might take some time to cover properly but that is who is the anti-christ.
Without the 7 year timeline you should just use the one that comes with Revelation. The first 'change' it brings is that the seals are now prophecy just like the statue in Da:2. That makes God the rider of the white horse which now becomes the Holy Spirit and Christ is hidden in that view. That is how the book is to to be read.

Isa:49:2:
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword;
in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me,
and made me a polished shaft;
in his quiver hath he hid me;

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword
The mouth with a tongue like a flaming sword:
the good ol' constellation of Orion

If it weren't for the fact that marked at the distance of one megalithic yard from the eye
each star in Orion's belt is one degree apart, I'd be thinkin the whole thing may have started with mushrooms
and a lack of TV

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This would be a slightly different one.

Isa:55:11:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return unto me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Jer:4:28:
For this shall the earth mourn,
and the heavens above be black:
because I have spoken it,
I have purposed it,
and will not repent,
neither will I turn back from it.

Re:1:16:
And he had in his right hand seven stars:
and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword:
and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

etc, . . .

Orion is referenced in the book of Job and it says God will loosen the belts of Orion. This year a stargazer has determined that the stars that make up the belt show a change in positioning due to the vast amount of time and better optics make that possible or we would never be able to spot the small difference.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The constellation with the seven stars to orion's right is Monoceros
so in REV it's the constellation Orion who is doing the yakking
hense my reference to mushrooms and TV

If one wants to calibrate a home made navigational device, the stars in Orion's belt are one degree apart at approximately arm's length

Under all the gobbltygook there is a story, just not the one everyone has been misled to believe
its why we "CROSS" an ocean

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Mmm 13 trolls out of 15!
I believe that's 13 who aren't Christian enthusiasts. One man's troll is another man's free thinker in this case.

However, if you wish some engagement on this, I believe you are confused. The anti-Christ will be an individual. One interpretation is he will be a single man with neither child nor wife.
Islam could possibly be the beast from the east however. It has many heads, just as there are several sects of Islam. Although some interpretations suggest the beast is China while a more contemporary interpretation posited that the beast from the east would be Japan.
Although I think the Japan theory is pretty much dead by now.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why speculate when the book is quite clear about the Beast being a fallen angel that was a king on the earth during the time from Adam to the flood when all fallen angels were put into the Pit in the first plave. The pit is just outside of the locked gates of hell and all angels must visit that 'prison' before they are sent to the fiery lake. Hell is behind the locked gates and that is where people that are the goats in Matthew:25 will go when they are killed by Christ.

Isa:63:3:
I have trodden the winepress alone;
and of the people there was none with me:
for I will tread them in mine anger,
and trample them in my fury;
and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments,
and I will stain all my raiment.

Jude:1:14:
And Enoch also,
the seventh from Adam,
prophesied of these,
saying,
Behold,
the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

De:33:2:
And he said,
The LORD came from Sinai,
and rose up from Seir unto them;
he shined forth from mount Paran,
and he came with ten thousands of saints:
from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

The two verses above reference them being put into the Pit by Holy Angels during the flood, one is a prophecy by Enoch and the other is a history lesson by Moses.

!o men will rule the world and the people under then will be there bu choice, the 10 kings are 10 anti-christs and their followers would be about 2B anti-christs that would all die as one group in a few hours on one specific day.

Re:18:8:
Therefore shall her plagues come in one day,
death,
and mourning,
and famine;
and she shall be utterly burned with fire:
for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

The Church is all Gentiles on the globe and they can be classified according to the first law so the Judge would be Gos as that is about a persons relationship with God. The 7 letter contain 14 different relationship possibilities and 7 allow a person to be alive for the 1,000 years and 7 will make sure the person is in hell instead. This judgement is for the living alone and Islam is a sub-section of who the verse below covers.

Re:1:7:
Behold,
he cometh with clouds;
and every eye shall see him,
and they also which pierced him:
and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.
Even so,
Amen.

Last edited: