When religious belief go's bad

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Faith is a very important thing to many people. There have been several mutations in religious history. But remember that a mutation is the exception, not the rule. Just like every damn thing you generalize about.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Faith is a very important thing to many people. There have been several mutations in religious history. But remember that a mutation is the exception, not the rule. Just like every damn thing you generalize about.

Sniff sniff. :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You do know that bad religion only shows up after a place has been robbed of all it's treasures right?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You do know that bad religion only shows up after a place has been robbed of all it's treasures right?

Is that so MHz. You be careful, don't go filling your head full of unprovable beliefs and get yourself killed like our good friend has.

lets you and I sneak over to the Vatican and heist a few paintings there MHz. I'll be the driver . LOL

I'm not sure you would be forgiven for those acts. :lol:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You're not representing us woodworkers in a very positive light there Angstunk. Get crackin on the English language specifically spelling the farking words right.

Do you think I'd have made a carpenter if I was good at spelling Ludlard!! :lol: My limitation in vocabulary is what caused my choices to be narrowed down to Carpentry. ;)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'll have you know dim bulb that I am a carpenter and I could spell better than you in elementary school. :)

Door swings was high tek when you were a young man ;) back Before Christ. Times have changed. People who can spell go to University.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Door swings was high tek when you were a young man ;) back Before Christ. Times have changed. People who can spell go to University.
Not necessarily. Some have to go to work after high school. I look at it this way. My trade allowed me to raise my three girls . They never went without and all three got good college educations. One is a technical writer and two are nurses. As their dad, I am successful through them. :)