Christian Entrepreneur Virtual Summit - will you be there?

KymM

Time Out
Jan 15, 2016
[FONT=&quot]On January 29th 2016, Profit with Passion! Summit will bring together for 3 days some of the most DYNAMIC and INFLUENTIAL Christian entrepreneurs, leaders and thinkers to share their testimonies of faith, business, and success in doing business, not their way, but God’s way. Be a witness to 30+ Christian Entrepreneurs during this free virtual summit. See who's gracing our stage? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://profitwithpassionsummit.com/christian-entrepreneurs-virtual-summit/[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kym Michele[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Project Manager[/FONT]

file:///C:\Users\pc1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg
[FONT=&quot]kym_m@lumaspark.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.lumaspark.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]646-652-0149[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
On January 29th 2016, Profit with Passion! Summit will bring together for 3 days some of the most DYNAMIC and INFLUENTIAL Christian entrepreneurs, leaders and thinkers to share their testimonies of faith, business, and success in doing business, not their way, but God’s way. Be a witness to 30+ Christian Entrepreneurs during this free virtual summit. See who's gracing our stage? http://profitwithpassionsummit.com/christian-entrepreneurs-virtual-summit/

Kym Michele
Project Manager

file:///C:\Users\pc1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg
kym_m@lumaspark.com
www.lumaspark.com
646-652-0149

We'll be there! Every single one of us. Coz we just love money and Jesus! In that order.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yes I hope you're invisible friend can comprehend your nonsense better than others can..

Are these others there with you now, egging you on, daring you to move threateningly forward, closer to the source of your agitation? Do you imagine you can win something? Idjot.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Are these others there with you now, egging you on, daring you to move threateningly forward, closer to the source of your agitation? Do you imagine you can win something? Idjot.
Sorry. I don't speak retardenese. American is my native tongue yours seems to be lodged in your azz. It's jumbling up the words.